“We appreciate the assistance, civilian. But what's your business here?”— Paladin Danse
- Has platform::PC Sometimes after defeating all the ghouls, the Brotherhood of Steel members refuse to talk, as if there are more ghouls incoming.[已验证]
- On PC, this may be fixed using console command setstage bos100fight 100, or, if that does not work, setstage bos100 40.
- Has platform::PC After triggering the 'check fire' bug if one continues the main story quests to The Molecular Level, Virgil give an optional quest objective to talk to the Brotherhood and one will get a map marker to speak to Danse at which point one will have speech options. One needs to tell Danse they are there for help, then say no to his offer to join up, which kicks you out of dialogue, but gives the chance to talk to him again which then has the post 'Fire Support' fight dialogue options, accept there and 'Fire Support' should complete and leave one free to carry on with the Brotherhood storyline.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC After killing all ghouls in the area, the Sole Survivor will be told to speak to Paladin Danse and will be unable to. No fix known.[已验证]
- Has platform::PC It is possible that when one arrives that Paladin Danse will become hostile, attacking the Sole Survivor and making it impossible to engage in conversation. One fix is to simply go to Cambridge Police Station after getting the Reveille quest (if one did indeed receive it). At this time it is unclear what causes the bug but skipping the trip to Boston International Airport altogether and going directly to Cambridge Police Station seems to fix it. Upon arriving at the station, Reveille will automatically complete itself and Danse will then speak to the player character as normal after the ghouls have all been dealt with, allowing the quest to be completed.[已验证]