Fallout 3 locations project
瀑布教堂/梅森區地鐵, or Franklin Station, is a Metro station, and a stop on the Blue Line. This station is east of Falls Church Metro and west of Minuteman Metro. Like all stations, the subway tunnels are destroyed. The subway tracks ran east to west. On the westbound track, to the east of the platform, a track coming from the south-east intersects. A secured door for Franklin Metro Utility is located on this track. The platform is buried under debris, while the mezzanine has been converted into a Raiders camp. Station lobby is pretty much intact. On the lobby level, there is a restroom, The DCTA Status Monitor identifies this station as currently active.
This station is one of two metro stations accessed at the Falls Church Metro location on the World Map. The entrace to the Falls Church/Mason Dst Metro is on the eastern end of the Falls Church Metro marker. The entrance to the Marigold Station tunnels is at the west end.
Sometime in the early 22nd century, technicians working for RobCo Industries install a newer version of the Unified Operating System into the new mainframe.
The platform near the Mason District exit to Hubris Comics is home to a Raider base that is usually under siege from a group of Feral Ghouls. Depending on the character's level, the Raider leader may be armed with a Flamer, and there may be a Glowing One (or more) accompanying the Ghouls. If the Broken Steel add-on is installed there may even be a Feral Ghoul Reaver or two among the pack, likely making short work of the Raiders. Broken Steel can add a enormous number of Feral Ghoul Reavers. You can encounter around 10 Reavers if you're unlucky! Less dangerous, there are a small number of Radroaches and Mole Rats lurking throughout the station.
- D.C. Journal of Internal Medicine: On top of a first-aid box in the gents, first bathroom on the right from Mason District.
- Duck and Cover! located in the a ticket booth hidden behind a barricade near the glowing ones. This booth is immediately to the right of the lit kiosk at the top of the left stairway. Accompanying this book is a health box and a missile.
- Pre-War Book in the destroyed "diner".
- Stealth Boy on top of the stove in the Raider camp inside the "diner".
- It should also be noted that the Falls Church/Mason Dst Metro links to the Franklin Metro Utility which contains the Burnmaster.