Deezer is a Mister Handy living in Covenant. He makes a drink, known as Deezer's Lemonade, which is the town's signature beverage. He is very enthusiastic about his lemonade, stating that the town had voted his drink the best drink in town for three years, despite not knowing what is in the lemonade exactly.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Deezer's Lemonade (Free, once a day)|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Once per day, Deezer gives the player character one can of his lemonade for free.
Human Error: Deezer is evasive when asked about the missing caravan and cannot be asked any questions. If the player character investigates the attacked caravan, they will find a can of Deezer's Lemonade on one of the corpses, suggesting Covenant's involvement.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Built-in flamer and buzzsaw||Deezer's Lemonade||Flamer fuel|
Several companions will interact with Deezer:
|Paladin Danse||"You're obviously malfunctioning. I suggest you report to a maintenance center as soon as possible."|
|Nick Valentine||"Well, good for you. Still haven't poisoned anyone?"|
|MacCready||"Another robot drink vendor? Hope this one doesn't just sell noodles."|
|Deacon||"Command override. Vocal audio House, Robert. "Access core programming." Ah, too bad. I won those codes in a poker game once. Hasn't worked yet."|
|Hancock||"Rad intake ain't exactly high on my list of concerns these days. You got any booze?"|
|Piper||"Uh, lemonade? Doesn't that require... lemons? So I'm going to take that as a "no.""|
|Codsworth||"Ah, a fellow Mister Handy. Don't be daft, you know I can't use the stuff. A pity. It appears Deezer's programming is too severe to allow for normal conversation. Ah well."|
|Curie||"Oh, it is a Mr. Handy. Lemonade, truly? But I see no lemons. He is very odd, no?"|
|Cait||"Lemonade? Does it have whisky in it or somethin'? Yuck. You know what, I think I'll pass."|
|Preston||"Hmm, why not? I'll take one. Hmm, uh... whew. So that's lemonade. Always wondered. Now I know."|
|Strong||"What is lemon aid? Looks like piss. Tastes like piss."|
- Should the Sole Survivor side against Covenant and attack its population, Deezer will not turn hostile. He will generally hide behind Penny Fitzgerald's shop until the battle is over. This allows the player character to still acquire lemonade from him. However, he will attack the Sole Survivor if he sees them stealing anything. He will remain in the settlement and not count towards the settlement population, unlike robots in Graygarden.
- If Covenant becomes a settlement and is attacked, Deezer will go outside the walls to attack hostiles. As he is set to otherwise remain in one position, he will remain outside the walls. He will then likely be the first to be attacked in the future, resulting in a high chance that he will die if the player character does not reach him and fend off surrounding attackers immediately. He cannot be moved by walking up against him, and the only way he will get back inside is by the slim chance he is able to follow a hostile there before either of them die.
- Deezer cannot be modified at the robot workbench
Deezer appears only in Fallout 4.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Killing Deezer in several different ways may cause the game to crash.[已核实]
- Killing him with an energy weapon where upon death he is turned to ash or goo.
- Killing him with an unarmed weapon.
- Has platform::PC Using the console to move Deezer to Sanctuary Hills or anywhere outside Covenant will only create his model and he will be lifeless. [已核实]
- Deezer: "The secret recipe is a tightly guarded secret. But here, try a complimentary beverage."
- Deezer: "I'm selling Deezer's lemonade. Best lemonade in Covenant, three years running!"