These old rentable cabins once provided a stunning view of the Summersville reservoir. Now they are just derelicts, sitting on the egde of the half-dry reservoir, emptied after the 2082 Christmas bombing of the Summersville Dam.
Lakeside cabins consists of three cabins and a trailer along the northwest bank of Summersville Lake. Each cabin has a dock that once led into the lake (although only two cabins are part of the marked workshop area). A tinker's workbench is on the back deck of the middle cabin.
Inside the two-story building next to the workshop, is a refrigerator containing a pumpkin pie that doesn't spoil and on the back deck is a chemistry station. There is also a small garden near the workshop, containing mutfruit and silt bean plants.
As a workshop, the area offers the following resources: Food (6), Water (6), Silver (1), Crystal (1), Lead (1), Wood (1). There is also a Poseidon power box by the southwestern entrance, which provides hundreds of units of power if players completed Powering Up Poseidon. The build area stretches across the two southwestern cabins, bordered by the fences.
- Lead, wood, silver, and crystal deposits can be found near the claimable workshop here.
- 湖边小屋笔记 - 在工坊旁边的小屋楼上，橱柜前地上。
- 3号小屋保险柜钥匙 - 在红船旁边的水上摩托车。
- Plan: Chemistry workbench - On the chemistry station behind the middle cabin.
- Plan: Tinker's workbench - Immediately to the left of the tinker's workbench, sitting on a wooden box. Plans do not always spawn, but if they do they are always plans for Tinker's workbench.
- Random workshop plan - To the left of the claimable workbench, on a crate.
Lakeside cabins appears only in Fallout 76.