| ||關於an overview of axe models in the Fallout series，參見axe。|
The fire axe can successfully strike about 995 times from full condition before breaking.
- Camp Searchlight - two can be found on the first floor of the Fire Department building.
- Crimson Caravan - one may be purchased from Blake.
- Great Khan armory - one may be purchased from Great Khan armorer
- Legion raid camp - can be found on Legion soldiers near the area.
- Legate's Camp- two can be found on Legion soldiers at the entrance.
- Mick & Ralph's - one may be purchased from Mick.
- Sealed sewers - one can be found next to the dead prospector.
- Tribal Village - one to three can be found, northwest from Goodsprings Cemetery.
- Honest Hearts found on the dead bodies of certain White Legs
- Found on the bodies of Fiends, especially when heading down to Red Rock Canyon
- Lonesome Road (add-on) found on some defeated Marked men.
- If you dismember an opponent, the fire axe will have a blood stain on the blade, which will disappear in a matter of seconds.
- Due to its early availability at the Tribal Village, the axe's special move can allow the Courier to complete knock down challenges much sooner in the game than other methods. The others are the Ranger Takedown, brahmin tipping, Knock-Knock (Mauler), Super Slam! and the companion Rex.
- pc This weapon and its unique variant "Knock-Knock" can perform the spinning power attack but only deal damage to one target. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc This weapon cannot be repaired with pool cues. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- While in Zion, the White Legs carrying one will die and the axe will be stuck in mid-air. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符Template:Navbox weapons FNV