The Poseiden Energy Turbine is an open building with catwalks to access the roof and lower areas. Walking into the main entrance leads to a small area with a Nuka-Cola machine and a catwalk leading further down into the facility. Following the catwalk will lead to a broken section which one must swim through to reach the other side. The catwalk past the broken area leads into a control room with a steamer trunk and a copy of Tumblers Today on a shelf next to some candles.
- 今日開鎖第5期 - 在設施內部的控制室，要穿過淹水區域。
- Outside, opposite of the entrance on the hills, is a leveled power armor frame nearby a Stingray Deluxe and a utility protectron.
- Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution - This is one of at least two destinations to which the Sole Survivor can be sent to retrieve the 海神雷達發信器.
- The name of this location is misspelled; it should be Poseidon instead of Poseiden. This is fixed in the German, French and Polish translations of the game.
- The northwest side of the building has four power generators that give off up to +22 rads per second.
The Poseiden Energy Turbine #18-F appears only in Fallout 4.