Hyde Park is a flooded market town where crude catwalks traverse the buildings, with the way up starts on the northeast side. The town's ruins are now inhabited by raiders.
- 蠻人古古那第9期 - 在掠奪者老大所處的建築頂樓，沙發椅後面的保險箱上。
- 鄰居們的留言 - 同上，床墊上。
- Day Tripper - Between a mirror and a toilet in a partially destroyed house northeast of the main road.
- Raider Troubles - Troublesome raiders might take refuge at this location between two attacks on the Commonwealth settlers.
- To the Mattresses - One of the L&L Gang members may be hiding here.
- Treasure Hunt - Recover the (weapon) from Hyde Park.
- A Permanent Solution - Kill Scutter for Mason in Nuka-World.
- Appropriation - Retrieve the blueprints.
- The church on the southwest end of the town is a battle area which can feature the Brotherhood of Steel, super mutants and raiders as combatants.
- An entry on Wes' terminal at Gunners plaza indicates the Gunners had spies infiltrate the Hyde Park raider gang.
Hyde Park only appears in Fallout 4.