She is first encountered during the quest Fire Support and is responsible for the emergency broadcast the Sole Survivor hears. Later on in the Brotherhood questline, she can also be found at Waypoint Echo along with a couple of Brotherhood troops during the quest Liberty Reprimed, and onboard the Prydwen during the quest Blind Betrayal. Afterwards, she will return to the police station and continue tasking the Sole Survivor with recovering pre-war technology.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Semper Invicta: She will welcome the Sole Survivor into the ranks of the Brotherhood.
- Quartermastery: Travel to a random location and find a piece of technology for Haylen.
- Blind Betrayal: Haylen is furious when Danse is accused of being a synth. She is angry at Quinlan for acting indifferently toward Danse's life and pleads with the Sole Survivor to speak to Danse and hopefully spare him. She can be questioned for information on Danse's whereabouts, leading the Sole Survivor to Listening Post Bravo.
- Precipice of War: She, along with Rhys, will need to be killed during the Railroad's assault on Cambridge Police Station so a vertibird can be captured.
|Field scribe's armor
Field scribe's hat
|Laser pistol||Cambridge Police Station safe key|
- 在Precipice of War期間，從她的屍體上可搜到劍橋警察局保險箱的鑰匙。
- Like all other Brotherhood soldiers, 在盲目的背叛後帶著丹斯會使她敵對。
Scribe Haylen appears only in Fallout 4.
- If Danse is spared during Blind Betrayal, Haylen may be removed from the game, making it impossible to complete Semper Invicta, without use of console commands.[已核实]
- Semper Invicta is not completed, Haylen will pick up her dialogue as though Danse was spared and he is at the bunker, even though he will still be in the Cambridge police station. [已核实] If the Institute is destroyed with the Minutemen and