- 1 發行日期
- 2 簡介
- 3 人物
- 4 敵人
- 5 計算機與機器人
- 6 物品
- 7 Locations
- 8 Quests
- 9 Perks
- 10 Achievements/Trophies
- 11 Notes
- 12 Behind the scenes
- 13 Bugs
- 14 Gallery
- 15 Official trailer
- 16 References
《死錢》作為一款限時獨佔DLC於2010年12月21日登陸Xbox 360並隨後於2011年2月22日登陸PC和PlayStation 3
《死錢》的故事設置在馬德雷山脈，一處富麗奢靡的度假地，同時也是西部最大的賭場，只不過它從未真正營業過。在馬德雷山脈賭場的盛大的開業典禮開始之前，核彈從天而降，這家賭場因此被塵封在歷史中---它先進的安保系統將此處封鎖得固若金湯。全息保安也隨之被啟動，讓這場本應無限風光的典禮淪為一場屠殺。多年之後，設施內的氣候控制和空調系統開始向周圍的城市散發毒氣，並因此形成了籠罩這片地區的紅雲 - 事實表明它對試圖探索該地的任何人都是致命的。只有一群被稱為「鬼魂」的神秘生物生存下來並佔據此地。鬼魂的身體被禁錮在生化防護服中
《死錢》的背景位於馬德雷山脈賭場，是個華麗而奢侈的度假勝地。它是西部最大的賭場，但它從來沒開放過。炸彈們落下了盛大開幕慶典以前，而馬德雷山脈賭場的時間停止了，之後它的最先進的保安系統鎖定了所有的地方。沒什麼能進入，沒客人能出去。保安全息照相然後開始了活動，而且曾經輝煌的開幕式變成一個大屠殺。多年以後，賭場裡面氣候控制還有空調系統壞了，開始吐奇奇怪怪的毒氣擴散城裡周邊，而有些地區上發生了紅雲，對嘗試城市在搜索的人它是有害致命的氣。只有一個團體叫做 "鬼魂人" 成功了生存，他們叫賭場他們的家。每一個鬼魂人穿著危險品套裝，流浪街頭而對他們的犧牲者並不說話，只是不殺死抓住犧牲者們，鬼魂人們拖著他們城市裡的最深，深入紅色的雲端裡面。
- Andrew Levine
- Bill (Dead Money)
- Danny Parker
- Frederick Sinclair
- Harry Wilfred
- Joey Baxter
- Joshua Graham
- Kevin (Dead Money)
- Konrad Simmons
- Mike Berlyn
- Millicent Purvis
- Paul Clooney
- Shane Velloric
- Sheila (Dead Money)
- Tyler Morris
- Vera Keyes
- Vince Natali
- William Ennis
Assassin suit Dead Money collar Dead Money jumpsuit Dean's hologram outfit Dean's tuxedo Father Elijah's robes Sierra Madre armor Sierra Madre armor, reinforced Sierra Madre helmet Sierra Madre helmet, reinforced Starlet hologram outfit Vera's outfit
Cut armor and clothing
Complimentary voucher Dean Domino's "Saw Her Yesterday" song Dean Domino's blackmail evidence Electric box fuse Embalming fluid Entertainer pass Ghost harvester remains Gold bar Jar of Cloud residue Maintenance pass Sierra Madre chip Snow globe - Sierra Madre Casino Spliced holotape Suites password reminder Suites security pass Vera Keyes' "Begin Again" song Vera Keyes' "Go to the Faraway" song Vera Keyes' "Let the Bright Tomorrow in" song Vera Keyes' audition
- Medical district
- Puesta del Sol
- Residential District
- Salida del Sol
- Villa Police Station
Sierra Madre Casino
|Name||Level req||Other requirements||Ranks||Benefit||Base ID|
|In Shining Armor||2||Repair 20,Science 70||1||This perk is bugged and applies no effect.||00f216,|
|Junk Rounds||2||LK 6, Repair45||1||You can craft ammunition using scrap metal and tin cans.||00fb6a|
|Light Touch||2||AG 6, Repair45||1||While wearing light armor you gain +5% critical hit chance and your enemies suffer a -25% critical hit chance.||00e87b|
|Old World Gourmet||2||EN 6, Survival45||1||+25% addiction resistance. +50% health bonus from snack foods.Scotch, vodka and wine now give you health in addition to their normal effects.||00f96f|
|And Stay Back||10||Guns 70||1||Shotguns have a 10% chance, per pellet, of knocking an enemy back.||00f218|
|Heavyweight||12||ST 7||1||Weapons with a weight of more than 10 are cut in half. This does not affect weapons modded to under 10 wg.||011468|
|Hobbler||12||PE 7||1||Your chance to hit an opponent's legs in V.A.T.S. is increased by 25%.||011469|
|In My Footsteps||God||Traps do not activate and you are given a stealth increase.||013b26|
|Ravenous Hunger||Dog||Dog will devour the limbs of any Ghost People, preventing them from resurrecting.||N/A|
|Signal Interference||Christine||+50% time to escape signals.||008a2e|
|Unclean Living||Dean Domino||Temporary cloud protection, take 25% less damage.||008a2f|
|Name||Unlock conditions||Ranks||Benefit||Base ID|
|Coin Operator||Dialogue with Christine||1||Adds recipe. 1 fission battery + 2 scrap metal = 50 Sierra Madre chips||01039b|
|Ghost Hunter||Dialogue with Dog||1||Ghost people are more likely to die outright without needing to be dismembered or disintegrated.||01039a|
|Sierra Madre Martini||Dialogue with Dean Domino||1||Adds recipe to create Sierra Madre martinis with 2 junk food, 1 tin can, and 1 jar of Cloud residue.||01039e|
|Elijah's Last Words||Give Veronica holomessage from Elijah.||1||Boosts Veronica's melee attack speed 150% & gives her a 25% chance for melee attacks to knock down enemies.||00d4a8|
|Elijah's Rambling||Keep holomessage from Elijah after Veronica unlocks it.||1||Boosts melee critical damage +50%.||00d4a9|
|Name||Requirement||Achievement points||Trophy type||Image|
|Assemble Your Crew||Recruit Dean Domino, Christineand Dog||20|||||
|Cash Out||Confront Father Elijah in theSierra Madre's Vault||30|||||
|Having a Ball||Complete the Sierra Madre Gala Event||20|||||
|Safety Deposit Box||Trap Father Elijah in the Sierra Madre's Vault||40|||||
|Sierra Madre Souvenir Aficionado||Collect 500 Sierra Madre chips||30|||||
- Installing Dead Money raises the level cap by 5, as with all story add-ons.
- It is recommended that first-time players reach level 20 or higher before beginning this add-on.
- Despite the warning you receive at the first door in the bunker, you can stay in the Mojave even if you choose to proceed; the actual point of no return is at the end of the bunker with the radio.
- Because of the explosive collar with which you are fitted, you will be unable to leave the Sierra Madre until you have completed the story. In addition, it will become important to avoid or disable radios and speakers found around the Villa to avoid a premature and fatal detonation.
- Companions cannot follow you to the Villa; they will be dismissed when you reach the end of the hall.
- You can explore the Sierra Madre as much as you like after completing the story, but will not be able to return after leaving. You can return using console commands; if you noclip with tcl through the radio at the abandoned Brotherhood of Steel bunker, you will find a "Door to Villa." Using that door will take you back to the Villa, with all the ghost people still alive, holograms working, etc. You even get to keep your items. You can also use player.moveto ref id to teleport any living companions, though they won't be approachable as they disappear after a certain point in the story.
- The player can still spend Sierra Madre chips after returning to the Mojave Wasteland at a Sierra Madre vending machine in the abandoned BoS bunker. You can still turn in cartons of cigarettes, packs of cigarettes and items of apparel to receive more chips and buy cheap supplies. There is also a dropbox near the door, which gives you a complimentary voucher (a value of 1,000 chips) and 100 chips every three days. The chips will stockpile: for example, after 6 days, there will be 2 complimentary vouchers and 200 chips.
- If a player turns in an item of apparel that raises Agility while wearing it, the Agility increase will remain. This can be repeated until the Courier's Agility reaches 10. While this increased Agility improves skills affected by Agility and increases AP, it does not allow the courier to take perks otherwise unavailable, unlike an increase from an implant.
- The add-on focuses more on skills than combat, often placing you into Speech, Explosives, Science, and Barter checks that have a large bearing on how companions will treat you. It also focuses on scavenging as well, mainly due to the lack of shops that sell ammo and materials for weapon repair kits.
- You cannot Fast travel while inside the Sierra Madre.
- If playing in Hardcore mode, the sleep meter does not advance, unless the Courier sleeps. There may be a considerable delay before this happens, however.
- Since you do not keep your items when entering the Sierra Madre, low-Endurance characters will have a tough time, because healing items are limited to snack foods and the odd stimpak. Do note, however, that you will keep all Quest Items including items such as the Rebreather.
- A recipe for stimpaks can be found on one of your first quests, inside the Clinic. This can make it much easier to survive when dropped here without sufficient gear.
- Players may also want to note that if they steal the Van Graff combat armor from the weapon container outside of the Silver Rush, the armor will remain in their inventory when waking up inside of The Villa so long as the Birds of a Feather quest is active. This is very useful for low Endurance characters.
- If you don't wish to go through the trouble of glitching to get gear, you may also use the Courier's Stash DLC. Start the DLC normally and when the cutscene is over and you have spawned in, pause the game and download Courier's Stash. After it is done downloading you should receive the items, this will significantly help you in the quests that follow in the Sierra Madre.
- Once you complete Dead Money, the radio signal of the Sierra Madre will remain, but Vera Keyes has different dialogue at the end.
Behind the scenes
- The add-on as a whole is a reference to the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, where two people who are down on their luck meet a prospector and plan to prospect in the remote mountains in search of gold, dealing with fierce locals and personal greed.
- According to Jason Fader, the DLC was also inspired by films such as: Battle Royale (2000), Cube (1997), and Lifeboat (1944).
- Chris Avellone penciled a blog detailing the thought process behind design decisions that went into the game.
- "Dead Money" is a slang term used in poker to refer to numerous things. Most commonly, it refers to money that is already in the pot and goes only to the winner of the hand. For example, if two players each bet $5 on the first betting round, in the second betting round, there will be $10 in the pot in "dead money." Additionally, it also refers to money bet out but is now facing a reraise. If one player bets $5, and another player raises to $15, the original player cannot retrieve his original $5 without winning the pot - the money is now dead. "Dead Money" can also refer to a player who believes they have a chance at winning, but in reality, they have almost no such chance due to a lack of skill or experience: "Bob wants in. Let him join, he's dead money." Therefore a tournament with many unskilled players can be said to have a lot of "dead money." It is also a reference to how Father Elijah treats the player character and the other NPCs, existing only to get him the technological riches of the Sierra Madre - to him, they are all "dead money."
See: Dead Money bugs