|Fallout: New Vegas add-on
---Father Elijah, Dead Money intro
《死钱》作为一款限时独占DLC于2010年12月21日登陆Xbox 360并随后于2011年2月22日登陆PC和PlayStation 3
《死钱》的故事设置在马德雷山脉，一处富丽奢靡的度假地，同时也是西部最大的赌场，只不过它从未真正营业过。在马德雷山脉赌场的盛大的开业典礼开始之前，核弹从天而降，这家赌场因此被尘封在历史中---它先进的安保系统将此处封锁得固若金汤。全息保安也随之被启动，让这场本应无限风光的典礼沦为一场屠杀。多年之后，设施内的气候控制和空调系统开始向周围的城市散发毒气，并因此形成了笼罩这片地区的红云 - 事实表明它对试图探索该地的任何人都是致命的。只有一群被称为“鬼魂”的神秘生物生存下来并占据此地。鬼魂的身体被禁锢在生化防护服中
《死钱》的背景位于马德雷山脉赌场，是个华丽而奢侈的度假胜地。它是西部最大的赌场，但它从来没开放过。炸弹们落下了盛大开幕庆典以前，而马德雷山脉赌场的时间停止了，之后它的最先进的保安系统锁定了所有的地方。没什么能进入，没客人能出去。保安全息照相然后开始了活动，而且曾经辉煌的开幕式变成一个大屠杀。多年以后，赌场里面气候控制还有空调系统坏了，开始吐奇奇怪怪的毒气扩散城里周边，而有些地区上发生了红云，对尝试城市在搜索的人它是有害致命的气。只有一个团体叫做 "鬼魂人" 成功了生存，他们叫赌场他们的家。每一个鬼魂人穿着危险品套装，流浪街头而对他们的牺牲者并不说话，只是不杀死抓住牺牲者们，鬼魂人们拖着他们城市里的最深，深入红色的云端里面。而且所以马德雷赌场从记忆消失了，只偶尔在横过废地上海报上看到，直到它获得虚构的鬼神故事状态，一个被天下认为废土地中 "黄金的城市"，是个被传闻有古世界的宝物的城市。作为一个深夜沙龙的故事，它被保留了下来，他们声称已经发现了那里的地图，并且愿意在地图上放置几个上限。或者饮料。或者温暖的地方睡觉。
- Andrew Levine
- Bill (Dead Money)
- Danny Parker
- Frederick Sinclair
- Harry Wilfred
- Joey Baxter
- Joshua Graham
- Kevin (Dead Money)
- Konrad Simmons
- Mike Berlyn
- Millicent Purvis
- Paul Clooney
- Shane Velloric
- Sheila (Dead Money)
- Tyler Morris
- Vera Keyes
- Vince Natali
- William Ennis
Assassin suit Dead Money collar Dead Money jumpsuit Dean's hologram outfit Dean's tuxedo Father Elijah's robes Sierra Madre armor Sierra Madre armor, reinforced Sierra Madre helmet Sierra Madre helmet, reinforced Starlet hologram outfit Vera's outfit
Cut armor and clothing编辑
Complimentary voucher Dean Domino's "Saw Her Yesterday" song Dean Domino's blackmail evidence Electric box fuse Embalming fluid Entertainer pass Ghost harvester remains Gold bar Jar of Cloud residue Maintenance pass Sierra Madre chip Snow globe - Sierra Madre Casino Spliced holotape Suites password reminder Suites security pass Vera Keyes' "Begin Again" song Vera Keyes' "Go to the Faraway" song Vera Keyes' "Let the Bright Tomorrow in" song Vera Keyes' audition
- Medical district
- Puesta del Sol
- Residential District
- Salida del Sol
- Villa Police Station
Sierra Madre Casino编辑
|Name||Level req||Other requirements||Ranks||Benefit||Base ID|
|In Shining Armor||2||Repair 20,Science 70||1||This perk is bugged and applies no effect.||00f216,|
|Junk Rounds||2||LK 6, Repair45||1||You can craft ammunition using scrap metal and tin cans.||00fb6a|
|Light Touch||2||AG 6, Repair45||1||While wearing light armor you gain +5% critical hit chance and your enemies suffer a -25% critical hit chance.||00e87b|
|Old World Gourmet||2||EN 6, Survival45||1||+25% addiction resistance. +50% health bonus from snack foods.Scotch, vodka and wine now give you health in addition to their normal effects.||00f96f|
|And Stay Back||10||Guns 70||1||Shotguns have a 10% chance, per pellet, of knocking an enemy back.||00f218|
|Heavyweight||12||ST 7||1||Weapons with a weight of more than 10 are cut in half. This does not affect weapons modded to under 10 wg.||011468|
|Hobbler||12||PE 7||1||Your chance to hit an opponent's legs in V.A.T.S. is increased by 25%.||011469|
|In My Footsteps||God||Traps do not activate and you are given a stealth increase.||013b26|
|Ravenous Hunger||Dog||Dog will devour the limbs of any Ghost People, preventing them from resurrecting.||N/A|
|Signal Interference||Christine||+50% time to escape signals.||008a2e|
|Unclean Living||Dean Domino||Temporary cloud protection, take 25% less damage.||008a2f|
|Name||Unlock conditions||Ranks||Benefit||Base ID|
|Coin Operator||Dialogue with Christine||1||Adds recipe. 1 fission battery + 2 scrap metal = 50 Sierra Madre chips||01039b|
|Ghost Hunter||Dialogue with Dog||1||Ghost people are more likely to die outright without needing to be dismembered or disintegrated.||01039a|
|Sierra Madre Martini||Dialogue with Dean Domino||1||Adds recipe to create Sierra Madre martinis with 2 junk food, 1 tin can, and 1 jar of Cloud residue.||01039e|
|Elijah's Last Words||Give Veronica holomessage from Elijah.||1||Boosts Veronica's melee attack speed 150% & gives her a 25% chance for melee attacks to knock down enemies.||00d4a8|
|Elijah's Rambling||Keep holomessage from Elijah after Veronica unlocks it.||1||Boosts melee critical damage +50%.||00d4a9|
|Name||Requirement||Achievement points||Trophy type||Image|
|Assemble Your Crew||Recruit Dean Domino, Christineand Dog||20|||||
|Cash Out||Confront Father Elijah in theSierra Madre's Vault||30|||||
|Having a Ball||Complete the Sierra Madre Gala Event||20|||||
|Safety Deposit Box||Trap Father Elijah in the Sierra Madre's Vault||40|||||
|Sierra Madre Souvenir Aficionado||Collect 500 Sierra Madre chips||30|||||
- Installing Dead Money raises the level cap by 5, as with all story add-ons.
- It is recommended that players reach level 20 before beginning this add-on.
- Despite the warning you receive at the first door in the bunker, you can stay in the Mojave even if you choose to proceed; the actual point of no return is at the end of the hallway.
- Companions cannot follow you to the Villa; they will be dismissed when you reach the end of the hall.
- You can explore the Sierra Madre as much as you like after completing the story, but will not be able to return after leaving. You can return using console commands; if you noclip with tcl through the radio at theabandoned Brotherhood of Steel bunker, you will find a "Door to Villa." Using that door will take you back to the Villa, with all the ghost people still alive, holograms working, etc. You even get to keep your items. You can also use player.moveto ref id to teleport any living companions, though they won't be approachable as they disappear after a certain point in the story.
- The player can still spend Sierra Madre chips after returning to the Mojave Wasteland at a Sierra Madre vending machine in the abandoned BoS bunker. You can still turn in cartons of cigarettes, packs of cigarettesand items of apparel to receive more chips and buy cheap supplies. There is also a dropbox near the door, which gives you a complimentary voucher (a value of 1,000 chips) and 100 chips every three days. The chips will stockpile: for example, after 6 days, there will be 2 complimentary vouchers and 200 chips.
- If a player turns in an item of apparel that raises Agility while wearing it, the Agility increase will remain. This can be repeated until the Courier's Agility reaches 10. While this increased Agility improves skills affected by Agility and increases AP, it does not allow the courier to take perks otherwise unavailable, unlike an increase from an implant.
- The add-on focuses more on skills than combat, often placing you into speech, explosives, science, and barter checks that have a huge bearing on how companions will treat you. It also focuses on scavenging as well, mainly due to the lack of shops that sell ammo and materials for weapon repair kits.
- You cannot Fast Travel while inside the Sierra Madre.
- If playing in Hardcore Mode, the sleep meter does not advance, unless the Courier sleeps. There may be a considerable delay before this happens, however.
- Since you do not keep your items when entering the Sierra Madre, low-Endurance characters will have a tough time because healing items are limited to snack foods and the odd stimpak. Though, do note you will keep all Quest Items including items such as the Rebreather.
- A recipe for stimpaks can be found on one of your first quests, inside the Clinic. This can make it much easier to survive when dropped here without sufficient gear.
- Players may also want to note that if they steal the Van Graff combat armor from the weapon container outside of the Silver Rush, the armor will remain in their inventory when waking up inside of The Villa so long as the Birds of a Feather quest is active. This is very useful for low Endurance characters.
- Once you complete Dead Money, the radio signal of the Sierra Madre will remain, but Vera Keyes has different dialogue at the end.
Behind the scenes编辑
- The add-on as a whole is a reference to the 1948 film The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, where two people who are down on their luck meet a prospector, and plan to prospect in the remote mountains in search of gold, dealing with fierce locals and personal greed.
- Chris Avellone discussed some of the design decisions behind Dead Money 
- "Dead Money" is a slang term used in poker to refer to numerous things. Most commonly, it refers to money that is already in the pot, and goes only to the winner of the hand. For example, if two players each bet $5 on the first betting round, in the second betting round, there will be $10 in the pot in "dead money." Additionally, it also refers to money bet out, but is now facing a reraise. If one player bets $5, and another player raises to $15, the original player cannot retrieve his original $5 without winning the pot - the money is now dead. "Dead Money" can also refer to a player who believes they have a chance at winning, but in reality they have almost no such chance due to a lack of skill or experience.
See: Dead Money bugs
A ghost personChristine RoyceThe Courier firing at a ghost personA ghost personA ghost person attacking the playerDog/GodDean DominoDog/God inside his cell in the beginning of the add-onA hologramChristine RoyceThe Sierra Madre sign after theGreat WarThe Sierra Madre sign before theGreat WarCover art for Xbox 360Steam bannerLogo used through out Dead Money Add an image to this gallery