|關於an overview of lever-action rifle models，參見Lever-action rifle。|
The lever-action rifle is a high-powered rifle using the common 10mm round. It has a rather low rate of fire, as the action needs to be cycled after every shot, but makes up for it by being highly accurate, and having a large ammunition capacity. However, it is delicate, and will break easily.
While the models and animations of the lever-action rifle are identical to Lincoln's repeater, they have separate repair lists, and cannot repair one another.
Similar to the tri-beam laser rifle in Broken Steel, the lever-action rifle has an object effect which inflicts an extra 35 damage per hit when used by non-player characters against the player. This damage ignores Damage Resistance, and is independent of the condition of the weapon.
The lever-action rifle can fire a total of about 250 rounds, the equivalent of 25 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
- Backwater rifle - An all-around better lever-action rifle. It does more damage, is more durable, and is slightly lighter.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Haley and Madame Panada will both sell lever-action rifles.
- Scrappers, creepers, and brawlers will each carry these occasionally.
- Point Lookout tribals are sometimes carrying these.
- A single rifle can be found in an alcove on the right side of the bumper car pen, when looking at the bumper cars from the House of Wares. A dead smuggler can also be found in the alcove.
- During the quest Hearing Voices, several rifles can be found in the sea-cave on the floor in the room where you encounter Jackson.
- One can be found on the workbench in the basement of the Trapper's shack.
- One can be found on the seabed near the dinosaur remains, under the buoy directly south of the Coastal grotto.
Template:Navbox Point Lookout