|關於an overview of fusion cores，參見fusion core。|
Template:Infobox ammo gamebryo
The fusion core is an ammunition type in Fallout 76.
Fusion cores are used to power and activate suits of power armor and as ammo in certain weapons, such as the Gatling laser, which utilizes fusion cores as its ammunition; each fully-charged core provides 500 shots.
- Standard fusion core
Template:Crafting table FO76
- Ultracite fusion core
Template:Crafting table FO76
Weapon/armor using this ammunition
- Ultracite Gatling laser
- Gatling laser
- Power armor chassis
- Scavenge for power armor: On every suit of power armor, one will find a fusion core at quarter charge.
- Search for fusion generators: Fusion generators encountered while exploring may contain a lootable fusion core.
- Ammo box may contain fusion cores when using the Scrounger perk. Steamer trunks may yield cores, as well as other containers in a military-themed location.
- Dropped by: Sentry bots, radtoads, anglers, feral ghouls.
- Fusion cores may be crafted at chemistry stations.
- Crafted gatling lasers and ultracite gatling lasers will also produce 1 fusion core.
- Workshops: Providing 100 power to a fusion core processor will generate 1 fusion core at 100% charge every 7.5 minutes. The processor holds a maximum of three fusion cores at any given time. Processors may be found at Monongah power plant, Poseidon Energy Plant yard or Thunder Mountain power plant yard.
- BoS Collectron station may generate fusion cores.
- Quest rewards
- Successfully finishing Line in the Sand rewards two fully-charged fusion cores.
- Successfully completing Daily Ops with an equipped weapon that uses fusion cores will reward additional, fully-charged, cores.
- Fixed spawns
- Three fusion cores can be found at Arktos Pharma:
- On the fourth floor, in the room with a large bay window above the garage area, on a countertop near the power armor.
- In the same room, on a wall mounted cabinet to the right of the power armor.
- Inside the loading bay's fusion generator.
- AVR Medical Center - In the fusion generator below the cafeteria.
- Big Bend Tunnel - In a fusion generator in the storage room with the mole rats.
- Bleeding Kate's Grindhouse - In a fusion generator, by the makeshift movie screen.
- Two fusion cores can be found at the Charleston Capitol Building:
- In a fusion generator in a room at the western end of the lower level.
- In a fusion generator in the flooded room at the eastern end of the same floor. (Lower level)
- Fort Defiance - In the locked armory on the third floor, on the bottom row of a metal shelf in the southeast corner.
- Hornwright Industrial Headquarters - On the top floor, inside the fusion generator.
- Palace of the Winding Path - On metal shelves next to the generator in the basement
- Wade Airport - In the air traffic control tower, on the desk.
- As of the Fallout 76 content update Wastelanders, the freezer variant of Floater is capable of damaging fusion cores, removing their charge via a cryogenic breath attack.
- As of the Fallout 76 content update One Wasteland For All, the Electric Absorption legendary perk enables the player character a chance to recharge their fusion core upon being hit, ranging from 10% - 20% per hit depending on the perk rank.
Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One Before patch 22.214.171.124, fusion cores would replenish to full charge upon joining another world.[已核实]
Template:Navbox ammo FO76