Lynn Woods is a small, uninhabited location, with all the inhabitants having been killed by raiders before the Sole Survivor discovers it. The nearby area is infested with deathclaws, and is located near a ravine that is used in the quest The Devil's Due, wherein the Sole Survivor can return a deathclaw egg to its nest.
In this location, there is a small tower with a siren on top of it. Reaching the camp area will cause several raiders to spawn (also by lockpicking the steamer trunk in the shack), activating the siren will cause two leveled deathclaws to spawn. Normally, the tower is safe from the deathclaws, but if the deathclaws attack the Sole Survivor when they are in the tower, there is a chance they may lunge into the tower, which will result in them being able to climb the stairs.
- A deathclaw gauntlet - In the small valley to the west-northwest that contains deathclaws. There is a non-hostile deathclaw should one be doing the quest The Devil's Due.
- 廢土求生指南第4期 - 最南邊的木屋裡，黃色睡袋上。
- 林恩森林櫃子鑰匙 - On the body of a settler at the top of the tower. 用來打開北邊木屋的大師鎖難度鐵箱。
To the west of the unmarked deathclaw nest, a mirelurk queen will sometimes spawn. This is level dependent.
The Lynn Woods only appears in Fallout 4.
- When the Sole Survivor is on the top, one of the deathclaws may respawn itself.[已核实]
- Occasionally on lower difficulties, only one deathclaw may arrive.[已核实]
- The settler corpse can sometimes not contain the key to the chest. This seems to occur if one leaves the area or reloads a save after they first load the cell. Reloading to a point before the area was first entered can cause the key to spawn properly, however it still may not spawn every time. [已核实]
- If the settler's corpse is not looted the first time entering the area it will disappear when the area resets, which is quite common when visiting Parsons Creamery for the quest Special Delivery. [已核实]