Fallout 3 locations project
|“||Out here, nobody bothers me. I can do whatever I like to whoever I want.||”|
主页面: DukovDukov is a Russian man who lives with the scantily-clad Cherry and Fantasia in this river-side estate. The women provide sexual favors in exchange for safety, drugs, and alcohol. Dukov readily offers your character drinks (no HP effect). This dialogue may refer to an unlocked cabinet full of liquor on the upper story of the house, which can be taken freely. Both women warn that Dukov will attack you if you have a drawn weapon in front of him, and that he is a very good gunman, though fighting him reveals these warnings to be exaggerated.
- An Assault Rifle on a table in the middle of the ground floor, near the bed.
- After downloading Broken Steel the Enclave may show up at the location of the outpost behind Dukov's Place before completing Waters of Life. Fortunately, only a lone Enclave Soldier is to be found, and will likely engage the nearby Radroaches if they get too close to one another. (Confirmed on 360 and PS3)
- Sometimes when entering Dukov's Place, a Mirelurk or Deathclaw will find its way inside, causing the girls and sometimes Dukov to flee/die. It is recommend to save before entering. (Confirmed on 360 and PS3)
- If Dukov dies, Cherry and Fantasia don't always acknowledge his death, they still talk as if he is there, odd seeing as how they say that he protects them. But if they do then Cherry will always 'be fleeing' and you can't take her to Rivet City.
- Sometimes if you ask one of the girls to get Dukov's Special Key for you, they may never give you the key and talk to you with no dialogue options relating to the key. Also no key seems to be in anyone's inventory, causing the collection of the T-51b Power Armor to become impossible. So save before talking to any of them. (Confirmed PS3)