当NCR对他们开始清洗后，他们继续向东逃亡，在莫哈维废土分道扬镳。阿卡德提到他时会称其为“多年来将我们凝聚在一起的关键。” Afterwards, Judah became a trader for a time, before finally settling down in Westside.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character plays Caravan.||They can bid caps.|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
For Auld Lang Syne: Judah is one of the Enclave remnants that the player character has to track down.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Wasteland settler outfit
Pre-War baseball cap
Enclave officer uniform (Battle of Hoover Dam only)
Plasma grenade (Battle of Hoover Dam only)
|Purified water x2||-|
- Judah's word for the Remnants bunker is "Navarro."
- If chosen to side with the Legion, Judah may follow the player character into the dam itself and help them fight against Oliver and his men.
- If using console commands to spawn Enclave characters, the Enclave will be friendly to him and he will turn hostile.
- "Swooping in on a vertibird, guns blazing? Haven't done that in years, but all right, I'm in."
- "I miss those days sometimes. We all had a purpose, you know? I admit that some of the folks in charge were pretty ruthless. The rest of us, though - we were just trying to civilize things. The NCR was still new and it didn't look like they'd last all that long."
- "You've got only one chance at this. I know Moreno - once he's made up his mind about something, there's no changing it."
- "You don't strike me as someone down on their luck. What brings you to Westside?"
Judah Kreger appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Has platform::Playstation 3 Sometimes Judah Kreger will appear in Hoover Dam. [已核实]
- Has platform::Playstation 3 During the Second Battle of Hoover Dam he may continue to wear his settler outfit. [已核实]
- Dialogue with Cannibal Johnson