“Some days are harder then others, but even the hard days get easier than the one before.”
Interactions with the player character
|此角色可以修理物品。||修理 瓶盖: -|
- After being saved, he will thank the Sole Survivor and become a settler in Sanctuary Hills.
- Although initially depressed, as the settlement is upgraded and the happiness level increases, he will occasionally be somewhat more optimistic and tell the player "I hope you find your son", but his demeanour is largely unchanged.
- Sometimes he can be seen talking with Sturges, who tries to raise his spirits.
- Sometimes he will ask Marcy Long if she would like to go for a walk, she declines harshly but then apologizes and says they can later.
|Undershirt & jeans||Pipe gun or
pipe bolt-action or
|.38 round x10|
- If Mama Murphy dies from an overdose; Jun will slip into a further depression and mourn everyone they've lost along their travels.
Jun Long appears only in Fallout 4.