Ronnie Shaw is a veteran officer of the Minutemen living in the Commonwealth in 2287. She contacts the Sole Survivor at the Castle via Radio Freedom or in person after the mission Taking Independence.
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: weapons (The Last Minute)|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Defend the Castle: She can be the one to start the quest, if she is spoken to when arriving to the Castle after completing both Form Ranks and Banished from the Institute. After the battle, she will give a speech to the remaining minutemen.
Ronnie Shaw appears only in Fallout 4.
- Has platform::PC The player character may be unable to assign or trade with Ronnie after completing Old Guns, talking to her only opening her inventory (like generic settlers). This bug may happen if the Radio Freedom bug occurred. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC If this occurs, it is possible to restore her shop functions by assigning her to a constructed weapon shop after using the console command setpv bCommandable 1 to allow to command her in the workshop view. Fast traveling away from the Castle and back may be required before the console command's effect works, but once it does, she will resume her former dialogue and still offer her unique inventory, including laser muskets and The Last Minute.
- Has platform::PC When choosing the option to brawl Ronnie may permanently become hostile. After about 5-10 seconds she will draw her weapon stating "You're no Minutemen." Ronnie and the settlement will become permanently hostile forcing the player character to kill them all. Ronnie cannot be killed as she is marked essential. She will go into downed state, but when she regains her health she will once again become hostile. If this happens the player character will not be able to continue the quest Old Guns.[已核实]
- Reloading a save will not prevent this bug from occurring. The game must be closed completely (quit to desktop) and restarted to prevent this bug from appearing again.
- Has platform::PC It is advised not to build structures such as foundations before Old Guns, due to Ronnie's navmeshing not being aligned with what will be built to her final destination before throwing smoke grenades.