|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.||
- Come Fly With Me: 问他有没有关于袭击自己的人的情报，他会要求你帮忙解决小镇上的僵尸问题才告诉玩家想要的信息。
- They Went That-a-Way: Manny has some information that could prove to be useful in tracking the Courier's attackers down.
- One for My Baby: Manny is one of four people the Courier can ask to stand in front of Dinky the T-Rex, although he is not the true culprit of the crime.
- If Come Fly With Me is initiated and completed before speaking with Manny, he will not be aware of it and will be surprised when you talk to him about it.
- Manny has no tag skills; all of his stats are 5 across the board. This makes some of his skill values lower than the derived value from his stats.
- If One for My Baby is completed without talking to Manny first, if the player talks to him later, they still have the option of asking who Boone is, although the player clearly knows who Boone is.
- Manny will always greet the Courier with "What's going on, man?" regardless of your gender.
- 如果玩家有Confirmed Bachelor特技，能直接问出大汗帮那帮人去哪，而不需要完成Come Fly With Me。
- "You see a rifle barrel sticking out of the dinosaur's mouth, you got a fifty-fifty shot it's me. Otherwise, it's Boone."
- "Man, you name it. See, I grew up in North Vegas. Me and my cousins. We were some bad seeds. Got in with a gang. I loved it. Then something happened, and I couldn't handle it anymore. So, I enlisted. Earned my future. Brought down my best friend to share that future with me. And here was this woman who was too good for it, trying to take him away. So yeah. I didn't see eye-to-eye with the bitch."
- "Ah, well... I just felt like it was time, you know? Wanted to have a home. Plus I was up at Camp Golf when Bitter Springs went down. I faked like I was sick to get out of going, because I knew some of the people there. But when everybody came back nobody would tell me what happened. And people would call us murderers sometimes when we showed up to secure towns."
Manny Vargas appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.