The palace was a spiritual retreat center founded by a cultist named Cyrus. Its architecture is based on Indian and Nepalese buildings, as it looks similar to a Buddhist temple. Cyrus, the founder of the temple, created a cult based on self-enlightenment, spirituality and willpower, and offered to everyone a path to enlightenment.
After the Great War, the cultists took advantage of their isolated location and spiritual bond and survived in the temple. Later, when the Diehards established contact with them, both groups started making deals, as trading or making a copy of the Margie McClintock key holotape.
Apparently, the entire cult disappeared literally overnight, as the Diehards found the next day after visiting them, when they went back to the temple and it was empty.
There is a back entrance to the palace that gives access through the basement. There are two chemistry stations, a tinker's workbench, an armor workbench, and a weapons workbench all in the basement and a cooking station in the kitchen.
- 小孩的筆記 - 池塘區最高的涼亭內。
- 賽勒斯的擔憂 - 地下室的辦公桌上。
- 線香投訴 - 靠近北邊入口的西側房間內桌上。
- 關於噪音 - 一樣北邊入口附近的桌上，旁邊有台電視。
- 瑪姬的告別字條 - 屋頂區瑪姬屍體旁的後背包內。
- 殿堂管理員密碼 - 回到過去之鑰任務期間從一樓的櫥櫃獲得。
- 超然之柱 - 一樣任務期間從全像卡帶複製終端機內取得。
- 死硬幫鑰匙碎片 - 同上。
- 沒寄出的信 - 在樓上的臥室區，床頭櫃那。
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the basement, same area as the fusion generator. Inside the shallow water below the machinery on the north-west side. The bobblehead is touching north-eastern "leg" of the machine.
- Random magazine - Below a red couch on the top floor, directly above the north entrance.
- Two fusion cores:
- In a generator in the basement.
- On the metal shelves next to the generator in the basement.
- Random recipe - In the kitchen area, next to the sink.
The Palace of the Winding Path appears only in Fallout 76.