|關於an overview of minigun models，參見minigun。|
The CZ53 is an excellent big gun, especially since it is one of only 3 big guns in Fallout, and one of the more common big guns in Fallout 2. It does well at mid- to close-range shooting, where its 40-round bursts can tear apart small groups of enemies. At longer ranges, fewer bullets hit, resulting in lower damage due to the small bullets it shoots. The hollow-point round multipliers create ridiculous amounts of damage, while AP ammo is mostly useless due to engine glitches and miscalculations.
All in all, it is a fine weapon for Fallout, while the Avenger minigun one-ups it for Fallout 2. Paired with a Rockwell BigBazooka for long range, it lets big-gun characters overpower almost any opposition.
- Boneyard Fortress, sold by Zack.
- The Glow Level 5, found in a locker.
- Lost Hills, carried by Brotherhood of Steel guards.
- Cathedral, carried by super mutants and robots.
- Mariposa Military Base, carried by super mutants.
- Mariposa Military Base Level 2, found in a locker.
- New Reno, sold by Eldridge.
- Broken Hills, carried by Marcus.
- Mariposa Military Base Level 2, carried by super mutants.
- Willy special encounter, potentially sold by Willy.
- Unity Patrol random encounter, carried by a Big Gun guard.
- Unity Patrol random encounter, carried by a nightkin.
- NCR Ranger HQ, carried by Rondo.
- Kaga would have carried one in his 4th encounter with the Chosen One.