The resort, located on the southern end of Interstate 59, near the New River Gorge Bridge, giving access to a broad variety of hiking trails and stunning views of the gorge.
The New River Gorge Resort is located on the eastern end of the New River Gorge Bridge. It is a sprawling resort area with a main welcome building, six residential cabins, and a pool area. A wooden walkway leads north across Route 59 to a picnic area and an adventure park with a high ropes course. Several wild mutfruit grow around the location.
A large circular driveway connects the welcome building to the main road. The building contains the remains of a gift shop with a few toys and a reception desk. There is a first aid box and a locked (Picklock 1) safe behind the desk. There is also a Nuka-Cola machine and cigarette machine in the waiting area, as well as an Eat-o-tronic attached to one of the walls.
All the residential cabins are roughly similar, all containing a living area, small kitchen, a bathroom and at least one bedroom. However, they are in varying states of disrepair and contain different post-War occupants. There are also raider corpses in some of the cabins.
The pool area is east of the welcome building. It contains a large swimming pool, a covered picnic area and a refreshment stand. The refreshment stand contains a cooking station and a first aid box. The pool itself is currently infested by mirelurks.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - North across Interstate 59, after completing the adventure course in the woods (or using enhanced jumping), inside the top platform of the adventure tower (exterior).
- 雅梅的日記：11月2日 - 接待中心以南的木屋，枕頭上。
- 雅梅的筆記1和2 - 兩份筆記，在西南邊樓梯倒塌的木屋，樓上的睡袋旁。
- Two random recipes - In the kitchen of the concessions stand near the pool, one on the center counter next to an oven mitt and another on the cooking stove.
- Caps stash
- 空中索道注意事項 - 渡假村東北邊有一個木製的空中索道，沿著爬進去到達一個木塔，就在裡面。
The New River Gorge Resort appears only in Fallout 76.