This massive arch bridge, measuring 3,030 feet (924m) in length, spans the New River Gorge in West Virginia, and is one of the largest single-span arch bridges in the world. This massive bridge is part of Interstate 59, allowing direct access between Charleston, Morgantown, and Grafton, without having to take detours through winding state routes.
The bridge is split into two map locations: New River Gorge Bridge East and New River Gorge Bridge West.
The upper road of the bridge is collapsed down onto the maintenance walkway in several sections along the length of the bridge. There are also stairways at each end of the bridge down to a maintenance room for each side. The door to the western maintenance room has a level 2 lock that must be picked or the key must be acquired from Camden Park.
In 2102, the bridge and surrounding buildings are inhabited by feral ghouls, bloatflies and bloodbugs.
- Raider power armor - behind a locked door in the west maintenance section.
- 卡爾的筆記 - 在大橋東側的維修室，裡面提到西橋鑰匙被他帶至Camden Park。
- Random magazine - In the small shack accessed by a support beam.
The New River Gorge Bridge appears only in Fallout 76.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 This location appears to be bugged while completing the challenge of taking photos in the Forest region. The quest will not update upon taking a photo here. [verification overdue]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 A dead radstag lying on the beams on the west side of the bridge is incorrectly noted as a brahmin. [已核实]
- Real-life history and world map.