There is a generator outside the mining office in Sloan that provides power to Quarry Junction and is not assembled properly. Repairing the generator will complete the unmarked quest Power to the People.
- Dean's Electronics - 工棚進門左手架子上。
- Duck and Cover! - 工棚後面的架子，急救箱下面。
- Don't Make a Beggar of Me
- Claws Mended
- Claws Out
- Power to the People
- You Gotta Break Out a Few Eggs
- 如果你問食堂小妹（Jas Wilkins）菜譜的來歷，她會對你談起住在摩多克的姨媽，她姨媽原先有一條死亡爪，後來被一個來鎮上的陌生人爆頭了。在摩多克有一條奶牛和咱這的大鼴鼠有著相似的遭遇，也瘸了條腿，等你給它治療呢。
- Upon fast traveling to the area or leaving one of the buildings in the camp, nearby Powder Gangers may attack the residents.
- South of the town down the highway is a railway bridge. Under the bridge is the corpse of a Bright follower. The corpse contains a Bright Brotherhood robe and an energy weapon.
- You may overhear a worker talking about something he saw over the ridge, putting the Great Khan encampment on your map.
- Snuffles counts as a guard dog and will see through your disguise if you have a negative reputation with the NCR and become hostile.
- Walking behind the mining office may attract the attention of the deathclaw alpha male within Quarry Junction, potentially attracting it into contact with Sloan and the miners.
- Killing Melissa of the Great Khans in the quarry may cause a new group of Khans to take over Sloan. [需要验证].
- Has platform::PC Occasionally, the deathclaw alpha male will detect you from Quarry Junction and either run towards you or spawn in Sloan, looking for you, if leaving a building. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Sometimes, hearing a worker idly commenting about sighting some peoples on the ridge overlooking the quarry will not add the Great Khan encampment marker. Sometimes instead, the marker will be suddenly added to the map, even without the idle remark being heard. [已核实]