|“||Nothing like a job done right. I wish I had a cigar.||”|
—On killing Driver Nephi
- I Don't Hurt Anymore: 如果想要治療貝琪下士的心理創傷，斯特林能夠幫到忙。
- I Put a Spell on You: When asked if he has seen anything suspicious, he tells you that he sees the light on in the control tower around 1 AM. He says it should be empty at that time.
- Old School Ghoul: 帶著隊友勞爾與他對話，能夠激起勞爾漸漸逝去的雄心。
- Three-Card Bounty: The player can bring Sterling and the rest of 1st Recon to take down Driver Nephi.
- Killing him before initiating the necessary dialogue makes it impossible to complete Raul's companion quest Old School Ghoul.
- After the completion of Three-Card Bounty, Sterling and the rest of the 1st Recon team will move out to Camp Forlorn Hope.
- He mentions he was captured near Malpais. This might be El Malpais National Park in New Mexico. But this is rather out of the way, and surely the NCR would have found Hoover Dam by then if he made it out that far, rather than a year later.
- Sterling is found with Lieutenant Gorobets in the Camp Forlorn Hope command center.
- Oddly, when the quest I Put a Spell on You is active, and after completing Three-Card Bounty, speaking with Corporal Sterling will provide a dialogue option about the lights at the Camp McCarran Control Tower, even though at that point he will have relocated to Camp Forlorn Hope.
Corporal Sterling appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes编辑
There is a cell found within the GECK, above the eastern cliffs of the Colorado River and across the river from Camp Forlorn Hope, named "MalpaisLegionCamp," perhaps alluding to Sterling's capture by the Legion near Malpais.