|關於an overview of rolling pins in the Fallout series of games，參見rolling pin。|
The rolling pin can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking. Due to its much higher base damage of 20, the simulation version can only successfully strike about 100 times before breaking.
A special version exists in the simulation Tranquility Lane, with significantly higher damage. It is found on the kitchen table in the Rockwell residence. If accessed outside the simulation via console command, it cannot be unequipped without using (Console: no argument given), nor removed from one's inventory without resetting the quest flag by using (Console: no argument given).
- In the Taft Tunnels not too far from the last door with the Brotherhood of Steel guard, on a table near a plush chair.
- In Mama Dolce's Food Distribution, top floor on a desk near Mama Dolce's loading yard door.
- There is one of these in the Megaton Water processing plant.
- suitcase under a bed in the underground lab. 3 can be found in a
- One can be found, in poor condition, in Doctor Lesko's lab at Marigold Metro Station.
The rolling pin is the rarest non-unique melee weapon in Fallout 3.