|關於an overview of pool cues in the Fallout series of games，參見pool cue。|
This weapon may serve well in the earliest parts of the game as the player's first foes are weak. But this weapon becomes useless, to say the least, in other parts of the game. Due to its low damage, it can be easily replaced when compared to other 2-handed melee weapons, such as the nail board or the baseball bat which can be found early in the game.
The pool cue can successfully strike about 333 times from full condition before breaking.
- The Break - The Break is the build-a-better-pool-cue, with the ability to get a critical hit, as well as more damage and item HP.
- Three in the Evergreen Mills bazaar
- Three in the Statesman Hotel's restaurant
- Two in the Rivet City market
- Two in La Maison Beauregard
- Four in the Tenpenny Tower lobby
- Two in the Museum station
- Pool cues can sometimes be found on raiders and wastelanders.