|關於an overview of pool cues，參見pool cue。|
The pool cue is a long, slim rod of polished wood decorated with colored stripes, used in cue sports. It has a long reach and does an average amount of damage.
Template:VATS attack table
It is possible to execute Grand Slam outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The pool cue can successfully strike about 245 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
Pool cues can be found all across the Mojave Wasteland.
- Fiends and Freeside thugs use this as a common melee weapon.
- Lucky 38 presidential suite - Several can be found in the pool room.
- Mining office in Sloan - Two can be found on the pool table.
- Prospector Saloon - There is another found in the pool room.
- The Tops presidential suite - Some are also found in the room by the bar.
- Vault 3 - A large number can be found throughout the vault/on Fiends. Behind a Very Easy locked door near some pool tables, 23 can be found stacked on a shelf.
- Zion fishing lodge - Two can be found on the pool table.