|關於an overview of jet in the various Fallout games，參見Jet。|
In Fallout 3, Jet immediately boosts the user's current Action Points by +30, as well as raising their maximum action points by the same amount for 4 minutes. Jet is also one of the most addictive drugs.
- Leo Stahl, if the Lone Wanderer threatens to blackmail him during the unmarked quest Leo's Drug Habit.
- Wasteland junkie
- Cindy Cantelli at A Quick Fix
- Doc Church
- Doc Hoff
- Doctor Banfield
- Doctor Barrows
- Doc Cutter
- Ahzrukhal at his shop in Underworld.
- Lying around randomly at Dukov's Place.
- Two inside the sound testing area of Vault 92
- Outcast outpost. Seven on the shelves inside the
- trogs in the Pitt. Looted from the
- supply plant and in Uptown, though most of the Jet in Uptown must be stolen. Lying around the
- On a mannequin in Uptown.