- After returning to the farmstead following a peaceful resolution, which enables the Institute's experiment to continue, the Warwick family make comments about a particularly large and strangely colored gourd plant growing in a patch of regular sized gourds; such as You should take a look at the gourd patch. We've got a prize-winner for sure. This is due in part to the Institute Bioscience department developing a unique breed of Cucurbitaceae (gourd family) via genetic manipulation, and the exceptionally fertile soil at the farmstead (all noted in their terminal entries). Checking the gourd patch, it does indeed now include a very large gourd growing there which can be harvested, though it only produces a normal gourd item.
- If one already has Warwick homestead as a settlement, it is highly likely either Cedric Hopton or Bill Sutton, or both, will be killed during an attack on Warwick Homestead so this quest becomes unavailable.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- If one has already established Warwick homestead as a settlements before this quest, issues may occur. Any settlers that are in the vicinity of the confrontation between Bill and Roger at the climax of the quest will eventually start attacking Bill. It is possible that they will already be fighting if one fast travels to the homestead during this stage. Even if one manages to quickly get through the conversation with the peaceful ending before any settler starts fighting, settlers will still attack Bill afterwards at any time (even if the quest has already been completed).表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- A possible workaround for this issue (that works on any platform) is to send all generic settlers to other settlements before leaving to find Cedric in Goodneighbor. Another possible solution if playing on the PC is to simply disable any settler via the console before they have a chance to attack Bill. However, even if one specifically re-enables the same IDs afterwards, any settler's appearance and inventory will be randomized and not saved from before.
- If a Minutemen radiant quest (such as Greenskins) for Warwick homestead is already active when undertaking this quest, the radiant quest may be stuck because the dialogue for this quest will take precedence and even after completion, Roger may refuse to talk about the radiant quest, leaving it stuck in the Pip-Boy for the duration of the game.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc It is possible to fail this quest silently before it has even started. This leaves Doctor Holdren saying that Doctor Karlin needs help, while the latter simply uses one of his default lines without initiating dialogue. It is unknown what causes this, but it might be related to completing Mankind - Redefined before starting this quest. The console command setstage 000986c7 200 allows one to start the quest manually.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符Template:Navbox quests FO4