戴瑟蒙娜是機密組織鐵路的現任領導者。她天生的警覺性和專業的相處方式使人們很難了解她。Even so, she cares a great deal for those under her command, often to the ire of her second-in-command, Dr. Carrington. 作為鐵路組織的領導者，黛絲負責日常的營運和與各個安全屋的聯絡。
人們對她的過往所知甚少，黛絲在2276九月以前便加入了鐵路組織，在粉紅湯普森手下工作。 在2277年十二月左右，湯普森選擇退位，戴瑟蒙娜被選為領導者。在位期間，along with the assistance of Dr. Carrington and Deacon,她對組織行動的安全性方面做出了很大改進，使營救合成人的成功率大幅提升。她還設計了鐵路標誌and improvements to the dead drops used for communication，並且招募了工匠湯姆、葛洛莉和低语者汤米加入鐵路組織。P.A.M. was also discovered during Desdemona's time as leader.
- If the Sole Survivor does not speak to Desdemona prior to entering the Institute and accepting a mission, she shuns them and the Railroad quest line ends.
- If one is a Railroad agent but is Banished from the Institute then this also ends the Railroad quest line as the Sole Survivor remaining undercover was vital to the plan. Desdemona encourages the player character to stop the Institute with the Commonwealth Minutemen as she sees it as the best remaining option for protecting the synths.
|Fatigues||Pipe gun, .44 pistol or 10mm combat pistol
(during Tactical Thinking and End of the Line)
|Railroad HQ key|
- While receiving the first To the Mattresses mission following The Nuclear Option, the dialogue option to let the Sole Survivor tell her that they, too, miss Glory will be available even if the main story was finished with the Minutemen and Glory is still very much alive, possibly even standing right next to her at that moment. While not exactly logically sound, it is still useful for gaining a large approval boost for several companions including Deacon and Curie.
- When failing the Railroad quest line and destroying the Institute with the Minutemen, Desdemona may not offer dialogue outside of quests, instead remaining completely silent.
- Though it is only labeled "fatigues," her unique outfit can be pickpocketed and is upgradeable with ballistic weave.
- At some point in her life, Desdemona knew someone named Sam, who was most likely dear to her - and is most likely deceased, since her last words (if killed) are of Sam and that she is "coming home" to them.
Desdemona appears only in Fallout 4.
- After completing the main quest line with the support of the Commonwealth Minutemen, if on good terms with the Railroad and the Sole Survivor returns to their hideout, Desdemona will speak of Glory as if she had died even though Glory can be seen walking about. If trying to interact with Glory she will stay silent and not say any dialogue.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- In her speech to Railroad HQ informing them of the Sole Survivor's successful infiltration of the Institute, she may incorrectly refer to them as "Wanderer" even if they chose a different code name when joining the Railroad.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符