|關於an overview of combat shotgun models in the Fallout series of games，參見combat shotgun。|
This model of combat shotgun was deployed as a close assault fire team's primary weapon (supplemented with explosives, an N99 pistol, and a power fist) during the Anchorage Reclamation, and many working units have been scavenged by raiders, slavers, and Talon Company mercs in the Capital Wasteland.
Unlike the combat shotguns in previous Fallout games, the combat shotgun in Fallout 3 is not fully-automatic.
- 可怕的散彈槍 - 由匪徒的商人微笑傑克所持有。該槍可對目標造成驚人的傷害，但是相對地，擴散性也增強了很多。
- Charon's shotgun - A unique shotgun used by Charon.
- Sim version - A sim-only version of the weapon which differs in health, having such a high rating as to be essentially non-degrading. It also has a cleaner, less battered appearance than the standard Fallout 3 version.
- Rivet City - One is on display at Flak 'N Shrapnel's and can be bought or stolen.
- Megaton - One can be found in the Megaton armory.
- One can be found at the Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel.
- All rigged shotgun traps, when disarmed, will give you a low-condition combat shotgun plus 4 shells.
- Bethesda Offices West - Three are rigged to a pressure plate in the only room on the 3rd floor.
- Carolina Red, Lana Danvers, Leroy Walker, and Rocksalt all carry the combat shotgun.
- Simone Cameron will carry one at the Lincoln Memorial if you side with the slaves.
- Sometimes raiders will use these.
- Talon Company mercs will sometimes carry them.
- The Regulators Sometimes use them.
- When viewing the Pip-boy image for the weapon, the Vault Boy's face will have some beard stubble.
- The actual mechanism of the shotgun is quite curious. The weapon's ejection port is several centimeters behind the magazine, which appears to feed shells into the middle of the barrel.