Fallout 3 locations project
Vernon East/Takoma Park is a tunnel in the partly caved in old Metro. It gives a route from Vernon Square to Takoma Park. This tunnel is very long and windy. Its Vernon Square East entrance can be reached from the Vernon Square side by traversing the radioactive ground above the sewer, it is located behind the rocket crash site and the ruins of the structure the rocket crash is located.
縱使本地地圖稱這整塊區域為弗農廣場東/塔科瑪公園, 但西南方區域牆上的文字表明那裡是阿伯內西地鐵站, 在DCTA地鐵路線圖可以看到。戰前，它是供華盛頓特區居民使用的地鐵站，向西連接到貝克頓地鐵站，但貝克頓的地點未知，向東連結到塔科瑪公園。
- At higher levels, the Hunters are replaced with Mirelurk Kings, which can be dangerous since they are in clusters of up to 3.It is also possible at higher levels that some of the super mutants may be replaced with super mutant overlords if the Broken Steel add-on is installed.
- Lying, Congressional Style very close to the Vernon Square East exit, in the ticket booth (A).
- Nuka-Cola Quantum in the Super Mutant hideout on a shelf. (B).
- Random loot in a Safe (average) at same hideout.
Note: To get to (B), go down the escalator(s) and turn left and then turn left again. Go West on/along the Metro tracks toward what looks like a dead end. Use caution as the tracks will have Frag Mines along the way and then a trap (pressure plate) near the end. At the end, take a left into hideout. Inside there there you will find a Nuka-Cola machine and some beds. Good luck sleeping with that irritating drizzle of water sound.
- At the Takoma Station there is a large pile of rubble due to a tunnel collapse in the station area (in place of the normal overhead walkway). This rubble reaches the ceiling most of the way along, however it CAN be jumped over. Just be warned that once over it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out. The exception to this is of course for PC players, who can use the toggle collision command tcl to get out.