The Cram Opener is a unique weapon in Fallout: New Vegas.
V.A.T.S. Special Attacks
Template:VATS attack table
它可以攻击370次 from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Unarmed damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- 麦卡伦营地里那个对着假人挥拳的Little Buster，拳套就属于这个准备退出江湖的赏金猎人。He can typically be found sparring with a practice dummy in between a truck and the camp's tents.
- 当你完成了Three-Card Bounty任务之后，他就会动身前往自由城。但是几天后，你可以在入口附近的铁轨旁边找到他的尸体。拳套就在尸体上。
- Note the railroad tracks are the ones inside of the Freeside gate near the Old Morman Fort and not the tracks outside the gate.
- As of patch 188.8.131.522, the weapon no longer ignores Damage Threshold.
- It is possible to obtain two copies of this weapon by pickpocketing it from Little Buster while he is alive, then looting it from his corpse later.
- The name of this weapon is a reference to the canned food Cram, a healing item also found in-game. It also is a play-on-words for the common household item can-opener.