Concord was a historic town, founded in 1635, famous along with nearby Lexington as the site of several battles that lead to the American Revolutionary War. The town's centerpiece, the Museum of Freedom, described these events and welcomed tourists, as the rest of the city shows remnants of patriotic bunting, flags, and signs. Sanctuary Hills, a suburb of Concord, was the home of the Sole Survivor before the Great War.
- 雷射毛瑟槍 - 在自由博物館門前
- 禁忌刺青 (第10期) - 在康科德下水道內, inside the room with the green steamer trunk, on the floor next to it. (Civic Access entry is in the hole in the street.)
- 核融合核心 - hidden behind a steel beam behind the mirelurk 在康科德下水道內
- 量子型可口可樂 - 最西北角的房子內，在廚房的冰箱裡。
- 櫻桃可樂 - 購物推車內，位於康科德東邊, 自由博物館後面。
- After some time has passed since "When Freedom Calls", raiders will begin respawning around Concord. The deathclaw which attacks the Sole Survivor during this quest however, will not respawn after.
- Concord is often one of the earliest locations that the player character will come across, which means that the raiders found in Concord are fixed at a low level.