This location consists of a church buried by the wasteland, which can be accessed by either dropping through the roof, or jumping onto the steeple platform and walking down the stairs. The church is filled with a variety of ghouls, which may have been the visitors of the church at the time the bombs fell. A bus can be found on the lower level where the entrance to the church once was. To leave the building, climb up the spire and jump out.
- Also in the bus is a duffle bag containing ~30 pre-War money.
- This is the origin of the unintelligible radio signal that can be received once relay tower 0DB-521 has been extended. Switching off the ham radio located on the second level causes the signal to cease transmitting.
- It is also the landmark used by the raider who recorded the distress signal broadcasting from the area to describe the location of the cave where he took refuge.
- One can drop a mine from the gaps in the roof into the ghoul-filled room or just shoot the floor, which will ignite the gas on the floor.
- Sometimes the key will glitch through the floor and be located near the podium at the base level of the church.
- Sole Survivor to travel to the bottom floor: when entering through the roof, the player will land mid-air. The invisible floor is also encountered when entering through the steeple, preventing the player from going further down the stairs. However, the ghouls can travel upwards through the invisible floor. A fix is downloadable as a mod through nexus mods. [verification overdue] Trying to enter the church, one might encounter an 'invisible floor', preventing the
The Hopesmarch Pentecostal Church only appears in Fallout 4.