|“||And God said: let them have beer.||”|
—Strategic Nuclear Moose
布魯爾的私酒坊（英文：Brewer's beer bootlegging）在夕陽沙士公司總部的西面山坡上。外表看來是個廢棄的鐵皮屋，而地下室就是作坊所在。
- Gourd stands in front of the door, and appears to run the brewery, though he is usually quickly killed by cazadores. If he somehow survives, he cannot be engaged in dialogue.
There is a bug involving picking a locked door then loading the autosave from entering that door in which your right analog stick will become unresponsive. Several methods have been found to remedy this bug. This bug was present in Fallout 3 as well, making it likely this is a bug with the engine itself rather than the specific game. [已核實]
- Loading a hard save from before you entered the locked door.
- Killing or knocking unconscious a companion in V.A.T.S. can fix the bug.
- Finding another locked door and picking it usually fixes the bug.
- Opening several containers and taking their contents has had some success.
- Sometimes the first key does not even appear. Even if you go to the shelf and not pick anything up, there is still no evidence that the key is there.
There is a bug that might prevent companions from leaving the basement. This problem can be gotten around by telling companions to wait outside before entering.[已核實]
- If you send your companions home then tell one of them to rejoin you can lead them out. The trick is one at a time, do it quickly, and crouch in the far right corner of the upstairs, and wait 10 sec.