Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
Sells: Stealth Boy, grenades, Tinker Tom Special, combat armor
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Molecular Level: Tinker Tom will decipher the courser chip and optionally can help build the platform.
- Rockets' Red Glare: Tom will accompany the Sole Survivor and Deacon as they lead an assault on the Cambridge Police Station and later pilot the Vertibird.
- The Nuclear Option: Tom will be helping the Railroad in their push into the Institute, working on the teleports.
- Weathervane: Tom will give the Sole Survivor one of his MILA atmospheric sensors to be placed at a random location in order to attempt to prove one of his theories.
By progressing the Jackpot missions, Tinker Tom will begin to sell high-end weapons such as Gauss rifles and unique armored clothing items, and will unlock the ability to add ballistic weave to drastically increasing the armors' defensive stats.
Tinker Tom appears only in Fallout 4.
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Xbox One Upon completing the first DIA cache mission for P.A.M., Drummer Boy will tell the Sole Survivor to speak to Tinker Tom. Tinker Tom should mention ballistic weave and have some armored under-apparel for sale but doesn't. This bug will prevent one from applying ballistic weave modifications. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC Has platform::Playstation 4 Has platform::Xbox One If the Weathervane missions aren't complete and the Sole Survivor sides with the Institute during End of the Line, the mission will still be active, but reporting back to Tinker Tom won't allow the player to turn in the mission.[已核实]