V.A.T.S. Special Attacks编辑
它可以攻击7995次 from full condition before breaking.
- Power fist - the common variant found in the Mojave Wasteland.
- Power fist (GRA) - a variant created by Gun Runners' Arsenal that accepts modifications.
- Greased Lightning Gun Runners' Arsenal - a unique variant added by Gun Runners' Arsenal.
- Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist Honest Hearts - a unique power fist carried by Salt-Upon-Wounds.
- Saturnite fist Old World Blues (add-on) - the common variant found in the Big MT.
- Saturnite fist super-heated Old World Blues (add-on) - the variant that underwent the process of overheating in The Sink.
- 尤利西斯的神殿也能找到两个。Maintenance and Storage, in a footlocker in the room with three eyebot charging stations. The door is opened with the nearby terminal.另一個in a footlocker next to some small stairs leading to a lot of useless consoles.
- Between Boxwood Hotel roof and Ulysses' Temple, found in a footlocker at a campsite in the center of the area.
- This weapon is marked as "Player Only", meaning it cannot be equipped by non-player characters.
- Like other automatic close combat weapons with a critical multiplier, the industrial hand checks for critical hits several times a second.
- It is considered an improved holdout weapon.
- The industrial hand's V.A.T.S. attack animation is unusual, due to the automatic nature of the weapon type. The attack is initiated but the automatic damage is not applied, nor does the target act as if harmed, until the end of the attack when the damage is finally applied. It also has a slight knockback effect.
- It has the highest durability of any unarmed weapon in Fallout: New Vegas at 1600 HP, but this is balanced, as automatic weapons degrade much faster than regular weapons.
- The industrial hand has the highest amount of DPS when considering the Unarmed weapon category.
- The industrial hand has a unique animation when equipped, much like that of the power fist, where instead of steam/air is ejecting from the ports, dirt or dust is shown blowing out of what seems to be exhaust chambers.
- It is impossible to perform a Legion Assault, Khan Trick or a Ranger Takedown with this weapon.
- Though it is a variant of the pneumatic power fist, it cannot be used for the challenge Vault 13's Revenge.
- This weapon works well with the weapon binding ritual, allowing each hit to be boosted by 10, which is also unaffected by DT and DR.
- Selecting V.A.T.S. special moves (i.e. cross, uppercut) will cause the player to stand in place and continuously punch during the sequence, without contacting the target enemy. Possibly fixed by repeatedly trying to access the Pip-Boy.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc This weapon's sound will fail to play if the attack button is held and released continuously.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
| || |