|“||Have you come to Nelson seeking your death, Profligate?||”|
—Unnamed Legion Explorer guarding Nelson
Template:See also 尼爾森過去曾經是NCR在莫哈維荒野位於第二前線的營地，as the NCR slowly gained ground along the Colorado River to stem the tide of the Legion's advance across Arizona，直到一次凱撒軍團的襲擊將他們趕到敢死隊營地，and capturing any NCR troopers that weren't executed or shot, and crucified them as an example of barbarism。目前由一名小組長死海指揮下的軍團部隊駐紮在這裡。
In the center of Nelson there are three crosses to which three NCR troopers are tied. You can release the troopers during the quest Restoring Hope. Untying a trooper, regardless of your standing with the Legion or having the quest, will result in the nearby Legion troops becoming hostile.
- Directly East of Nelson are three graves and a small post for the legion.
- A generator can be found near the barracks that Dead Sea resides in. Turning it off will turn off the lights on the telephone poles. This can most easily be seen at night.
- The surrounding mountains make the garrison in Nelson very susceptible to sniper fire. A player character with a silenced sniper rifle and decent Guns and Sneak skills can easily take out the entire camp without direct confrontation.
- If the player character manages to annihilate all the legionaries in Nelson, the soldiers at Camp Forlorn Hope will talk about the player freeing Nelson.
- After Nelson has been liberated from the Legion, the NCR guards there will have the same dialogue as the troopers in Camp Forlorn Hope.
- Killing Dead Sea silently and talking to the legionaries outside they may cause them to comment that Nelson was slaughtered to the last man even though they're still alive.
- xbox360 ps3 After the NCR has spawned and the Legionaries are gone, there may be 3 Legionaries running into each other in front of the camp fire, not going anywhere. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- ps3 Sometimes when leaving Nelson near the guard tower facing Forlorn Hope the Legion guards may attack you regardless of your rep with them. If you or your followers kill them, you will lose your reputation with them. If this occurs, reload save and just go around and stay out of sight. Occurs when doing a quest for Dead Sea. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc ps3 Instead of three NCR troopers attacking Nelson, a group of roughly twelve may attack. They will kill any Legion Guards or Mongrels outside, and then stand in a circle in the center of the town. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc Sometimes the NCR soldiers that are "tied up" are simply standing in front of the crosses. They appear to be "untied" but still need to be untied.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符