The General's Steakhouse was one of the most popular culinary destinations in Appalachia, even after the restaurant was forced to change its menu due to shortages of quality beef. The restaurants proprietor, Milo, did an expert job crafting a palette of "down home Southern fare." It was frequented by RobCo employees from Watoga, which were considered pretentious and rude by the staff.
The Steakhouse is a large but simple building, having three floors, a balcony with a steamer trunk, a parking lot in the front and a small garden with a shed in the backyard. The roof is also accessible and it contains a steamer trunk and some lootable boxes. A cooking station can be found in the basement.
- 要塞任務報告 - 一樓餐廳區桌上。
- 五星上將 - 櫃台的收銀機旁。
- 解放瓦托加! - 有六份放在地下室的金屬架上。
- 一般 - 櫃台後面寫著員工專用的辦公室桌上。
- 搜刮一番 - 櫃台正後方的儲藏室。
- 再見 - 上述一般的辦公室桌上。
- 神秘的地圖殘片： 芬恩- 室內面朝南邊的吧檯上。
- Three random recipes:
- On a wooden pallet on the roof.
- On a counter in the basement kitchen.
- On a small bookcase next to a window on the second floor.
- Two potential magazines:
- Inside the office where the "Goodbye" holotape is found, behind a filing cabinet in the corner.
- Inside the basement, on top of a washer machine.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a shelf near the steamer trunk on the upper floor.
- By a green suitcase, sitting on a wooden crate on the roof.
- Power armor - Found in the metal shack in the walled garden.
- Fusion core - Found on a barrel next to the railing on the second floor.
- Recipe: Delbert's bunless cramburger - Found on the kitchen counter in the basement.
The General's Steakhouse appears only in Fallout 76.