The skyscraper is divided into nine distinct levels, including, from bottom to top, a sub-basement, basement, ground level, floors 1-5, and the executive suite (floor 6) on top. Floors 2-5 overlook a single central chamber, with floor 1 on the bottom.
The entrance hall constitutes the ground level (floor 1) and has a mezzanine, with a reception desk and terminal, together with a Nuka-Cola machine in the southern room and pools of radioactive water. On the opposite end, up the stairs, are the company archives, while in the southeastern corner is the stairwell linking most levels together.
The third floor was the human resources department on the southern face together with the senior executive exam. The fourth floor contains the conference room and Penelope Hornwright's office, the latter of which has a tinker's workbench. The terminal on her desk contains a message to Yvette. Contained in that message is the password for the automated hiring system in the hiring department.
Floor 5 contains an exit to the external balcony - now the adjacent residential building's top floor, which contains ruined wastelander dwellings and blocked offices, accessible through the ruined technical passage on the western face of the building. The safe requires R. Vargas' key, which is located on the bottom right shelf of his desk.
The top floor, floor 6, also known as the executive offices, can be accessed through the lobby elevator after acquiring the senior executive keycard during the quest The Motherlode. The top floor contains the main lobby in the middle with the executive office of Daniel Hornwright on the northern end and the development lab on the opposite end. Off of Daniel Hornwright's executive office is another elevator which, with the proper identification, will access the sub-basement and the Cave. There is a glass floor in this room, through which the sub-basement can be seen. The executive offices contain another chemistry station. Interacting with the external connection system will result in meeting the Motherlode autonomous mining robot.
The sub-basement level, accessed by the elevator in the executive offices, is where a weapons workbench can be found. The cave is below the sub-basement level, also accessed by the executive office's elevator. The Division of Wealth quest takes place here. As one enters from the east, there is a reception desk where Hijack is encountered. To the left (south), through either security door, is the Motherlode. On the other (west) side of the main room is a door. If one goes through the door and down the stairs, a sign reads "Enter here." This leads through a maze to recalibrate Motherlode. Completing the maze leads back into the reception area.
- Holotapes and notes
- 高階主管測驗更新 - 三樓的人資辦公室。
- 高階主管測驗詳解 - 二樓傑佛瑞·瓦卡羅的辦公桌。
- 歸檔狀態 - 上述人資辦公室。
- 山姆·布萊克威爾：「否決」議案6 - 行政樓層。
- "Air Purifier" project delays - Holotape, obtained during Where There's Smoke. [verification overdue]
- 參與者調查 - 洞穴區域，在主線過程中，從洞穴出來爬上樓梯的小房間桌上，夾在剪貼本上。
- 演算法重設測試 - 同上，打開安全門走下去，角落的L型藍色控制台上。
- 宏恩萊特工業總部：R·瓦加斯保險櫃的鑰匙 - 5樓西側高階主管R·瓦加斯的辦公室內櫃子上，打開一旁的保險櫃。只能從4樓西側辦公室破牆進去的管線通道上去。
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the metal counter half-hidden by a wooden crate, in the south corner of the reactor lab room, on floor 3.
- In the tiny leg alcove of the red mainframe computer by the circular protectron calibration pad, in the southern part of the lowest sunken floor area of the external connection system chamber.
- In the tiny foot alcove of the jutting part of the red mainframe computer, in the northwest computer room overlooking the sub-basement, on the basement level.
- Three potential magazines:
- On or around the wood desk (no terminal) with the red wastebasket, on floor 5, behind the inaccessible door, accessed via the hole in the conference room wall, via the duct ramp.
- On the shelf of the CEO's curved desk, in balcony office with the CEO's terminal (3), part of the executive level interior.
- On the seat by the terminal sitting on the green metal L-shaped desk attached to the mainframe in the north balcony corner of the sub-level interior.
- Potential recipe - Next to the Hornwright building, inside the dilapidated building turned refuge, on a grill.
- Power armor chassis - In the basement, near the Motherlode meeting point.
- Three .44 pistols can spawn here:
- In a cubby of the desk to the left of the west laser door after entering the executive areas (CEO's office).
- In the sub-level, always inside the Motherlode department safe next to the stairs.
- Also in the sub-level one may spawn on top of the red consoles in the west end of the upper part of the room.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia p.340: "79. HORNWRIGHT INDUSTRIAL HEADQUARTERS
Though not lurching at an alarming angle like the brick tenement block adjacent to this location, the Hornwright tower is still in a frightful state of disrepair. Though you can enter the place via some treacherous tenement block maneuvering (from the Charleston Herald structure), and you can enter the structure from the fifth level, it's easier to work your way up from the ground floor, via the south facing entrance.
Inside, the Hornwrights have thoughtfully labeled each level with a number so you know where you are. Enter the passageway between the walls on Level 03 or 04 to reach the otherwise-inaccessible office on Level 05. Or, with the appropriate ID card, you can use the lobby elevator to reach the executive level. Once you shut down the laser grids, you can reach the sublevel basement."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)