The shelter is west of Fort Hagen, there's a terminal in the raised office outside that can unlock the door. Once inside there's a laser turret behind the security gate and two more near the terminal.
The reservoir is on the west side, south of Fort Hagen and north of Natick. The terminal needed is just inside and to the right of the door.
South of Milton General hospital and west of Hyde Park. This location functions as the Gunners HQ. Either fight through the front door or use the side stairway to enter via the roof. Then head to the other side of the entry hall, go around the divider and take the right hall at the split, go into the first room, up the stairs and through the door in the corner. The terminal is in the corner of the room.
The terminal is at the lowest level where the feral ghouls are getting in. The fastest way to get to it is actually to go in the back entrance. Go the the factory and to the ramp just east of the ground floor entrance, go straight over the railing in front of the ramp and walk backwards, the sewer entrance should be right there. The terminal is a short distance forward.
Located between Sanctuary and Tenpines Bluff and north of Thicket Excavations. Take out any raiders if present, go into the bunker and head down the stairs and to the left. Look out for a laser trap with a Tesla arc on the ceiling past the door frame by the exit sign at the bottom of the staircase. Continuing straight, one will come to a larger room with a column in the middle of it. Go to the right, follow the hall down the stairs and turn right at the first door. There is a fusion core if one has not already grabbed it. The computer will be to the right of the fusion core.
- If this quest leads the Scribe to a terminal with an available database entry, the entry will change after the scribe accesses it. Instead of saying "Database Network Status: Offline," the menu option will read, in part, "For your safety, this database is now property of the Brotherhood of Steel. - Ad victoriam"
- Keeping the scribe alive in Gunners Plaza may be a real challenge for a high-leveled player character.
The scribe may not interact with the terminal when one brings them to it. This can be fixed a number of ways:[已核实]
- Exit the bunker and enter it again.
- Reverting to a previous save before entering the shelter.
- Leave, wait three to four days, and return.
- disable, then enable. Bring up the console, target the scribe, type
- setstage BoSR04 50, then setstage BoSR04 60. Bring up the console, type
- If the scribe dies, the player will be asked to return to Proctor Quinlan, but the quest will be marked as completed instead of failed.[已核实]
- Proctor Quinlan's dialogue is blank, making it impossible to start the quest.[已核实]
- sentry bot hacked and given command to follow will treat the scribe as a hostile target.[已核实] Any
- USS Constitution may treat the scribe as a hostile target.[已核实] Protectrons on board of the
- setstage BoSR04 60.[已核实] The scribe could die and the quest not update. If this happens one can use the console command
- Idiot Savant procs when turning in the quest, the player will sometimes not get the 3x or 5x XP multiplier.[已核实] If
- Sometimes when fast-traveling, the scribe may spawn in the air and die when they impact on the ground. A way to prevent this from occurring is to use a Vertibird instead of fast-traveling.[已核实]
- Tactical Thinking and take this quest, there is a risk that you will not be able to finish the "Learning Curve" mission. For example trying to talk to Lancer Captain Kells, he will only present dialogue related to Tactical Thinking.[verification overdue] If you have received the Brotherhood quest,