需要图片 (posed variant models)
|關於a cross-game overview，參見yao guai。|
The physical build of the Appalachian variant does not seem to drastically deviate from pre-War bears as much as the yao guai in the Capital Wasteland and Zion Canyon. Comparatively, they are overall less dog-like in their posture and movement and sport thicker patches of fur and more body fat. Since their upper body, chest and arms are not as massive, the Appalachian yao guai have a more traditional bear-like posture and gait. These yao guai are generally larger than their unmutated predecessors and are more aggressive.
When yao guai are encountered, there are typically two or three in the area. Yao guai can outrun a player character unless the player character is sprinting. They have a powerful melee attack, and their strikes frequently stun the player character for a few seconds. They will pursue a player character into an open sided shed but not into a shed or building with a doorway, even if the doorway is open. When the player character enters the building, they will retreat to the edge of the area; when they detect the player character exiting the building, they will again pursue. They are sensitive to explosives and flamers.
|名称 (Form ID)||能力||物品|
|Stunted yao guai|
|Yao guai ghoul|
|Shaggy yao guai|
|Irradiated yao guai|
|Albino yao guai|
|Rabid yao guai|
|Dusky yao guai|
|Glowing yao guai|
|Savage yao guai|
|Frenzied yao guai|
|Deadly yao guai|
|Scorched yao guai|
|Prime yao guai|
Template:Seasonal Primal Cuts (The Forest)
- Two can always be found at Dolly Sods Wilderness, one on the road at the entrance and one en route to Dolly Sods Campground.
- Two can always be found west of Mountainside Bed & Breakfast, up the railway line.
- One can always be found outside Site Alpha.
- Can always be found at Monongah overlook.
- Can always be found at Philippi Battlefield Cemetery, usually in the parking lot.
- Can sometimes be found at Beckwith farm.
- Can sometimes be found at Middle Mountain Cabins.
- Can sometimes be found at Graninger farm.
- Can sometimes be found at the garden area of The Whitespring Resort.
- Can sometimes be found at the Pumpkin House, in front of the building.
- Can sometimes be found at the Seneca Rocks Visitor Center.
- Can always be found at The Whitespring Golf Club, in a cave in the middle of the golf course.
- One can sometimes appear during the Free Range event.
Named yao guai
- Son of Fluffy
- Yao guai are a potential candidate for taming. If found alone in a random encounter, the player character can send the tamed beast to their C.A.M.P. for defense.
- The yao guai's melee attack inflicts a large stagger on the player, which may be followed up in rapid succession to stun-lock the player. This can be managed by equipping a pneumatic torso mod.
Yao guai appear in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
- 在普通话中，yāo guài (妖怪) 翻译作"怪物"或者"恶魔。" 在中国神话中，“妖怪”通常是被虐待的动物或堕落的神兽的精神的物理表现。
- Fallout 3 loading screens: "Yao Guai are fast, powerful predators, and are descended from the area's black bears."
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "Originally named by the descendants of those held in Chinese internment camps before the Great War, the Yao Guai is a ferocious mutated bear."
- Tenpenny Tower terminal entries; exploration database, Yao Guai
- Scavengers' yao guai