Yes Man is initially located in Benny's suite in The Tops casino. To gain access to Yes Man, the Courier must either kill Benny in the casino, sleep with him (requires the Black Widow perk), present Swank with evidence of Benny's treachery, or confront him and force him to flee to the Fort.
To find Yes Man, enter The Tops casino and proceed straight ahead past the casino floor to the elevator bank (near the sign that says "Elevators out of Order"). Take the second elevator on the right to the 13th floor. Exit the elevator, turn right, and enter the third set of doors on the left side of the corridor (double doors with potted trees flanking them). Go into the room and through the hole in the wall in the back of the room.
After the player character finishes Ring-a-Ding-Ding!, Yes Man will have moved to the front of The Tops casino in order to begin communication and further mission progress with the Courier.
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the no perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: no|
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: no|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: no caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Wild Card: Ace in the Hole: The Courier meets Yes Man for the first time. As there is no restriction on who Yes Man can help, the Courier can interrogate him to find all the details of Benny's plan, and even continue it themselves.
- Wild Card: Change in Management: The Courier must obtain the platinum chip, assassinate Mr. House, and install Yes Man's A.I. in the Lucky 38 mainframe.
- Wild Card: You and What Army?: The Courier must travel east of the Colorado River to the Fort and activate an army of securitrons locked away in House's secret securitron vault.
- Wild Card: Side Bets: The Courier can meet with the various tribes of the Mojave and decide who will be spared in the upcoming battle for Hoover Dam.
- Wild Card: Finishing Touches: The Courier must convince Julie Farkas to support an independent Vegas; (optional) protect President Kimball against an assassination attempt; and use an override on the El Dorado substation in order to power the Lucky 38 and allow it to broadcast the securitron operating system upgrade.
- No Gods, No Masters: The Courier must power up the secret Vault, allowing the securitrons within to break out and crush the Legion, before convincing the NCR to leave the Dam to Vegas - by force, if necessary.
- 儘管好好先生一直嬉皮笑臉，但是他也是有情感的。當郵差讓大汗離開莫哈維的時候，他利用「被動進攻」（心理學的被動型攻擊人格）的方式叫他們「壞人」，希望他們離開的時候被輻射蠍弄死。如果你炸了軍團下面的機器人軍隊，他也會用很失望的語氣說「你...炸飛了他們，這實在是太搞笑了！那支秘密軍隊是...關鍵..你知道的」他似乎也討厭鋼鐵兄弟會，and expresses surprise if they are ignored or convinced to aid the NCR.
- 攻擊好好先生會讓他短暫的進入敵對狀態，就像維克托， 好好先生的備份在所有保安機器人上都有，所以他是不死的。他的任務也永遠不會失敗。
- Yes Man will comment if he is attacked, his body is destroyed, or if he witnesses the Courier killing anyone.
- If the player character is female and seduces and kills Benny with the Black Widow perk, Yes Man will remain in the back room of Benny's suite instead of moving in front of the Tops' casino entrance.
- 在法语版的FNV中，好好先生的名字是Béni oui-oui，Béni在法语中指受祝福的，而oui是指好的，Béni oui-oui在法语中是一个俚语，指那些总是赞同领导的人，即马屁虫。In the Spanish version, he is called "Servitron," a name that points out his servicing personality.
- Regardless of what the player character does, the Yes Man questline will always be available. This means that if all other avenues of completion are impossible (due to faction reputation, etc), the game can still be finished.
- Yes Man is the only named securitron in the base game that does not disappear or become disabled after Mr. House's death.
- Yes Man is not affected by the Mark II software upgrade.
- He is affected by the perk Certified Tech.
- If asked about the Fort, and then asked about it again after installing him onto the Lucky 38's mainframe, he will give the player character a printout, within it stating that he hates repeating himself, as he feels "self-conscious" when this happens, and later ends the letter with "Love, Yes Man."
- "You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!"
- "That's it! Make me take my medicine!!"
- "Did I just say "exploiting"? That's not a very nice word!"
- "Hahaha! I know that's not true, because you still have a head!"
- "And if you had, you know, a huge killer robot at your command, yeah, that would just clutter things up; and a lesser person might want that kind of overwhelming force on their side, but you know - where's the challenge in that?"
- "This is going to be great! I'm going to help you accomplish so much, whether I want to or not!"
Yes Man appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
A "yes man" is someone who agrees to everything suggested by their superior, no matter what the task.