A shantytown built before the Great War, the lost home was used as shelter by Parker and his daughter Kelley. Kelley suffered from radiation sickness following the war, but when Parker went out to find medical supplies for her, the lost home was attacked by wild dogs and Kelley was eaten alive.
There are two shacks here sitting outside of an open-topped area with smaller shanties inside of it. There is an armor workbench, a cooking station, a brewing station and a power armor station on this structure, as well as a non-functioning sniper rifle trap to the left. An unusable bed is on the right and a flight of stairs leads up to the walls protecting the home. The smaller shack to the east, outside of the walls, has little of note besides another cooking station and a first aid box. The southern shack has a mattress in it.
- 給凱莉的安魂曲 - 在一處房子前圍起來的露天空間的藍色桌子上。
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - In the largest shack at a power armor station
- Potential magazine - On a chair in the southernmost shack.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In a blue box on the roof where the two deck chairs are
- Random power armor mod - On the roof with a sleeping bag, in a wine holder.
The lost home appears only in Fallout 76.