|“||Also, before I forget, here is a key to a safehouse you can use to rest if you happen to be in the area. I'll just mark it on your map.||”|
- Luria 医生隔几天就会来一趟。每次她来，都可以得到一个大治疗针，几个小针，一些防辐射药。
- Doctor Luria does not usually take any items, (although she rarely may take consumables such as bottles of Nuka-Cola Victory/Nuka-Cola Quartz if they are left out).
- There is also a workbench on the immediate left when you enter. There are also several shelves that players can place items on.
- If Doctor Luria is in the safehouse, the two refrigerators may restock different edible items. The player may empty the refrigerators and find them again restocked every few game days. Unwanted items placed in a refrigerator will be replaced with new items when the refrigerator is restocked.
- If Doctor Luria is killed inside the safehouse, the refrigerators continue to work occasionally although sometimes they may be empty.
- The water from the drinking fountain has zero rads.
- Rarely, Legion assassins will appear outside the safehouse. If you run from them and enter the building, they will follow you.
- Sleeping in the beds will grant the Well Rested bonus.
- After the new update (1.3), the safehouse may replenish its weapons and armor and any stored items may be lost.[已核实]
- Sometimes Doctor Luria may spawn inside the safehouse. She will be standing with her eyes closed but cannot be interacted with as she will be unconscious.[已核实]
- When fast-traveling here, a bighorner may spawn behind you.[已核实]
- Followers of the Apocalypse is risen to Idolized while in dialogue with Julie Farkas, her dialogue in which she grants the key can possibly become permanently locked. An example of this bug would be if the player donates some medicine to Julie Farkas via dialogue options and reaches Idolized reputation with the Followers of the Apocalypse. Afterwards, the player would be unable to trigger the dialogue which grants the key. [verification overdue] If the player's reputation with the