|“||Mama Murphy's good as her word, kid. No more chems. And no more Sight either.||”|
Mama Murphy uses chems to induce a trance-like state in which she claims to see "things that were, things that will be, and even some things that are, right now." 她用這力量幫助她關心的人，並對他們提出建議與預警。
- Jewel of the Commonwealth: After helping her group to escape Concord during the quest When Freedom Calls, Mama Murphy will suggest the player characters goes to Diamond City to find more information about Shaun.
- The Sight: In exchange for drugs, Mama Murphy will use her gift to reveal some parts of the Sole Survivor's future.
- Preston Garvey, Piper, Danse, Curie, Strong, Codsworth, Nick Valentine and post-rehab Cait disapprove of giving or agreeing to find drugs for Mama Murphy. Convincing her to quit will conversely result in major approval risings.
- Hancock and pre-rehab Cait approves of giving Mama Murphy drugs.
- Jun Long and Marcy Long will mourn the loss of Mama Murphy should she die from the Psycho overdose, with Marcy often berating the Sole Survivor and, by extension, Preston Garvey for not stopping her. Jun will seem even more depressed, bemoaning the losses everyone's felt from their journeys.
- After quitting drugs, Mama Murphy will be as any other settler and work in Sanctuary. If the player character tries to change her apparel, her standard clothes and unique turban (which is actually part of the suit) will remain hidden and unobtainable in her inventory and cannot be worn again by conventional means. Her clothes are unique to her and cannot be seen being worn by any other character in the game.
- Giving Mama Murphy chems during the quest Hunter/Hunted will give the player character the deactivation code for the Courser encountered and provides a new interaction with him.
- According to Fallout Shelter, Mama Murphy is a psychic.
- Mama Murphy's old apartment, which contains Mama Murphy's note and chem stash, can be found on the top floor of the Quincy Apartments.
Mama Murphy appears only in Fallout 4.
- xboxone ps4 pc If one does not craft Mama Murphy's chair properly, she will be stuck sitting in the chair in the ceiling of the house in Sanctuary that has the main workbench attached. She will be above the kitchen with (usually) only her feet showing. One must shoot her feet until she falls out of the chair, then go into "edit" mode and bring the chair out of the ceiling and on the floor. She will then spawn back in normally and sit in her chair as normal. If the player fails to shoot her feet, they will need to find a way to press the action button to talk to her and convince her off drugs. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xboxone pc ps4 She may become non-assignable, like Sturges. On PC, a similar fix to solve the problem with Sturges can be used on her: Use the console command setpv bcommandable 1 on her, fast travel far away, and after a while go back to Sanctuary. The "Command" option should be available on her after that in Workshop Mode. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xboxone pc ps4 She might refuse to get in her chair just standing next to it. When the player tries to speak to her she will tell the player that she needs to sit down, no other interactions can be made with her. There are two possible ways to fix this: 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- Scrapping and rebuilding the chair may fix this bug. Once scrapped, the chair will become available to rebuild after waiting or sleeping for an hour.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc By opening the console, selecting Murphy and typing setpqv ebe71 var_MamaInChair 1. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc Sometimes the vision the player character gets from her is not about the current quest, but refers to some older one. For example, during Hunter/Hunted, she might give them a clue to get the key for Kellogg's Diamond City house which corresponds to the already finished Reunions.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符