A local junk hoarder and caravan merchant, Trashcan Carla operates out of Bunker Hill. Her wares include a variety of odds and ends, from weapons and armor to potentially useful junk items. She also sells shipments of common raw materials, such as asbestos, circuitry, crystal, oil and screws. Carla's sales territory includes the northwest quarter of the region, which usually not many dangers inhabit, removing the need for a hired gun.
Carla takes the protection of her merchandise from potential thieves very seriously and refuses to give in to any robbery attempts. Refusing any service to widely known ne'er-do-wells or outlaws, any attempts to rob her caravan are always in vain.
Carla and her pack brahmin sit stationary at the base of a large billboard on the road between Concord and Drumlin Diner until approached for the first time, or until the Sanctuary quest is started. Afterward, she will begin her normal travel route.
Normally Carla runs a continual circuit between Sanctuary Hills and Drumlin Diner. She will take various routes between these two points. At each of these points, she will normally halt for 12 in-game hours.
If she is encountered as leaving Bunker Hill, she will first transit to Drumlin Diner, before resuming her normal circuit. Her transit route takes her northeast toward County crossing, then northwest past Greentop Nursery, southwest through Malden toward Covenant, continuing west past Starlight Drive-In before arriving at Drumlin Diner to resume her normal circuit.
If the player character fast travels back from another cell to the location where Carla is currently halted (including Bunker Hill, Sanctuary Hills, or Drumlin Diner), or sleeps in or near one of these locations, her departure will be delayed until shortly after they arrive, or wake up.
As with other Bunker Hill traveling merchants, Carla's appearances at Bunker Hill are entirely random. She will not leave Bunker Hill if the player character waits, only if they sleep or leave the cell and re-enter it. It is possible to follow Carla from, but not to, Bunker Hill.
Interactions with the player character
卖: weapons, apparel, aid, misc, junk, ammo
Effects of player's actions
- If the Sole Survivor chooses the sarcastic response the first time they meet, she will give a permanent 10% discount.
- If the Sole Survivor chooses to rob her at any point, she will not deal with them again.
|Padded blue jacket||Pipe pistol||Yum Yum Deviled Eggs|
- Trashcan Carla sells shipments of oil, an important building material that is in high demand but short supply in early settlement building.
- Carla also frequently sells fusion cores, making her a good source to keep power armor running.
- If Carla is present when the Sole Survivor encounters Wolfgang at Drumlin Diner and they end up defending Trudy, Carla will enter the gun battle on her side.
- If the Sole Survivor places a mine around their settlement, and Carla or her brahmin steps on it, she will be killed and any benefits received from her will disappear.
- During a settlement attack, if she enters one of the Sole Survivor's power armors, they won't be able to get it back as there is no option to tell Carla to exit the power armor. She can be found in Bunker Hill with the power armor right by her side. The Sole Survivor is then free to take the power armor without it being considered as a crime. Alternatively to this, there is a solution in which you can pickpocket the fusion core out of her inventory which will then force her to leave the power armor.
- Trashcan Carla generally runs off during a settlement attack instead of participating in the settlement's defense, often exclaiming "This ain't my fight!" However, she will defend herself if personally attacked.
- If the brahmin is killed, Carla will attack. On death, the brahmin drops brahmin leather, along with some assorted junk items, and Carla will drop her jacket, along with some assorted items. If the player character has a powered siren built-in their settlement, the siren will automatically trigger upon the death of the brahmin.
- Carla is the only caravan merchant who does not travel with guards.
Trashcan Carla appears only in Fallout 4.
If in Sanctuary Hills, Carla will stand in one place and be unable to move, but her pack brahmin still continues to travel the Commonwealth.[已验证]
- Traveling to Drumlin Diner may cause her to appear there. However, returning to Sanctuary Hills at any point will cause Carla to reappear there.
- When trading with her, a glitch occasionally occurs which results in the caps transaction not being accounted properly (making the Sole Survivor lose some caps). A workaround is to Quicksave prior to the transaction and accepts each transaction individually, before proceeding to the next one. If this doesn't work, re-load your Quicksave and start again.[已验证]
Occasionally, Carla's brahmin will be stuck in the geometry of a house and she will not move. Carla will still wander around and you can still interact with her.[已验证]
- Solution: Fast travel to some distant location and don't go back to Sanctuary Hills for at least 24 in-game hours or use console commands to move the brahmin to the player by opening the console (~), clicking the brahmin and moveto player.
- fast traveling to Sanctuary Hills after interacting with Carla or even possibly being nearby her, she may teleport with you to Sanctuary Hills and stay there.[已验证] When
- Trashcan Carla: "Oh, the would-be robber. You're gonna have to shoot me, 'cause I ain't giving you shit."
(Trashcan Carla's dialogue)
- The Institute terminal entries; SRB terminal, List of Informants
Template:Navbox Bunker Hill