A long dirt path leads up to the hill on which the lighthouse can be found. A few mole rats can be encountered on this trail. At the top, a small townhome sits to the west and is inhabited by some feral ghouls. The first floor holds a basic kitchen and dining room, while the second floor is a bedroom with two skeletons inside - one lying on the bed, and the other at a desk with a terminal on it. Directly across from the house is an American flag that waves on the edge of a cliff.
The lighthouse itself is positioned at the southern end of the area, and on its top floor are a number of different containers, including ammo boxes and duffle bags, as well as a sleeping bag, on which the skeleton of Brother Moncrief lies. The observation deck has an air sensor from which a holotape can be taken. Inside the cupola is a footlocker that can be looted.
About 100 feet to the north, there is a small covered picnic area, where a settler corpse can be found. A holotape can be looted, in which the chem addict takes some unknown chems, and when he sees the lighthouse, he starts panicking, thinking the ocean is near. There is also a water pump available at the picnic area.
- 我在哪? - 在燈塔北邊的餐桌區上，有屍體趴著的那桌。
- 蒙克里夫弟兄的筆記 - 燈塔頂端骷髏旁。
- 巨壺茶館廣告 - 房子內廚房檯子上。
- Two Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the window on the level just below the top of the lighthouse.
- On the upstairs desk in the house, next to the terminal.
- Two magazines:
- On a table of one of the covered picnic areas, directly north of the lighthouse.
- On the dining table of the nearby house.
- Random weapon mod - At the top of the lighthouse, next to the duffle bag.
- Random recipe - Can be found on a shelf on the second floor of the house.
- Random armor plan - Underneath the bed on the second floor of the house, near a pillow on the ground.
Landview Lighthouse appears only in Fallout 76.