Crashed fighter jet in Point Lookout.
核战时美国空軍在役的战斗机。采用全金属机身, with a slim low wing and tricycle landing gear. 武器是6挺.50机枪和机翼挂载的8枚火箭弹或2枚炸弹。 Manufactured by Lockreed Industries, this jet fighter was the primary aircraft of the United States Air Force and (有折叠翼，是舰载型) the United States Navy.
该机的原型是洛克希德的P-80“流星”(后称F-80)喷气式战斗机and its variants。However, the real-world aircraft's wings did not fold, as it was not capable of Carrier operations. The folding wings may have been fitted to facilitate storage in underground hangars. 游戏里的舰载型战斗机有折叠翼却没有着舰钩，which are needed to land on Carriers((if you consider magnetic arrestors haven't been invented in the next 50-years and be usable to not need a hook)。
- ↑ F-80 carrying capacity, which is mirrored by the Lockreed fighter jet.
- ↑ Museum of Technology terminal entries Flight Exhibits: "Take to the skies and soar above the clouds as you view our aircraft exhibits throughout the Museum of Technology. The original Wright Brothers Flyer, the vintage WWII P-51 Mustang and several other aircraft can be found hanging about the museum. Also, be sure an visit our Flight Experience Gallery where you can take a simulated airline flight on board a full-sized jetliner or step into the hair-raising, white-knuckle world of air traffic control in our Tower of Terror exhibit. Sponsored by Lockreed Industries."
Note: The name is a play on Lockheed Industries, which developed the original F-80.
- ↑ Multiple fighter jets are present at Adams Air Force Base.
- ↑ Multiple fighter jets on the deck of Rivet City.
- ↑ The jet crash site plane confirming it as being used up to the day of the Great War.