|“||There's supposed to be a vault somewhere out here... a place called Vault 95. I've heard that Vault-Tec used it for some kinda social experiment... stuck a bunch of junkies inside to poke and prod. Well, they supposedly had some special method to clean up those blokes in there... some kind of a machine or somethin'. If we could get inside, maybe that machine could help me.||”|
- 在完成此任務之前，凱特會支持使用藥物的行為(e.g. when giving chems to Mama Murphy)，但任務結束之後會轉而不喜歡這些行為。Even as she notes her resentment of her addiction in the dialogue that triggers this quest, her stance on chem use will not change until the toxin purge is carried out and the quest is completed.
- The big guns bobblehead is off to the right after the initial firefight location. It is at the far end of the residential section of the vault, in the northernmost room.
- The quest might not trigger after Cait's dialogue. If that happens, one can workaround this by not allowing her to talk about it (choose the "Maybe Later" option). At this point, she will need to leave the player character's party but can't be dismissed directly without triggering the dialogue. Find another companion and ask them to join. Send Cait on her way, and as she is leaving, talk to her. This will trigger the dialogue again and this time, the quest will show up in the quest log. [已核实]
To trigger Cait's quest after the bugged conversation, one can also:
- Get rid of any companion (do this by talking to them and choosing the appropriate dialogue branch),
- Stand in front of Cait,
- Open console and execute setstage 1666c5 0.
- The player character will be teleported to a location near Vault 95 and "Benign Intervention" quest will immediately be triggered to start, so one can see it in their quest log.
- Talk to Cait and add her to the player character's party,
- From this point you can be sure that if you follow all other advises in this section you will not encounter any bugs during the "Benign Intervention" quest.
- To trigger Cait's quest after the bugged conversation, one can also:
- Blitz to enter the room rather than by walking through the door.[已核实] To complete the "Find the Clean Room" objective, one will need to physically pass through the door leading to the Gunner commander. One may need to walk out and then back in if using V.A.T.S. or a perk like
- The elevator tends to get stuck upon entering it and activating the button. To fix this, simply restart the game.[已核实]
- If Cait is wearing power armor when opening the door and entering the waiting room outside the Clean Room, it will disappear and not be recoverable after the procedure is finished. Have her get out of the suit outside of that area before proceeding.[已核实]
- If starting the quest while already in Vault 95 via normal means, it will become bugged to where returning to the entrance does not go beyond the first stage.[已核实]